Litchi for Air 2S?
9204 53 2021-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Honestly, I don't believe we should have to pay for unsupported 3rd party software to enable features that should be included with the drone.  Please work on waypoints for us, thank you.
2022-1-7
Use props
Dronaldo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 606601 ft
United States

dr6583 Posted at 1-7 19:51
Honestly, I don't believe we should have to pay for unsupported 3rd party software to enable features that should be included with the drone.  Please work on waypoints for us, thank you.

Agry, but i donot expect dji to fix it anytime soon
2022-1-7
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

Dronaldo Posted at 1-7 20:47
Agry, but i donot expect dji to fix it anytime soon

Sadly I tend to agree.  They would have added it by now as much demand there has been.
2022-1-8
Use props
Aerial cyclist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 514997 ft
Taiwan

Dronaldo Posted at 1-7 17:07
In case anyone wants to know , latest litchi app is working with my Air 2S.

So happy !  Happy

Cool!

Are you sure Air 2S is supported?

I just check https://flylitchi.com/new and also play store, no update information.

I will purchase it as soon as Air 2S is supported.

2022-1-9
Use props
Dronaldo
Second Officer
United States

Aerial cyclist Posted at 1-9 04:00
Cool!

Are you sure Air 2S is supported?

I have an Air 2S and the app is working now
2022-1-9
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

But you have to install the Beta app right?
Are you in iOS or android?
2022-1-9
Use props
Dronaldo
Second Officer
United States

Miguel Leitao Posted at 1-9 07:46
But you have to install the Beta app right?
Are you in iOS or android?

Android !, iOs may be another nightmare
2022-1-9
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

There are some bugs with litchi and air2s ...
I will wait for the non Beta app.
2022-1-9
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

Miguel Leitao Posted at 1-9 09:04
There are some bugs with litchi and air2s ...
I will wait for the non Beta app.

Yes, there are bugs.  Fly waypoints at own risk!  Here's a video from Drone Tech Media demonstrating it.

2022-1-9
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

It appears that the SDK released by DJI has a bug that its preventing 3rd party apps to work properly.
So we have to wait for the next SDK release.
2022-1-9
Use props
Dronaldo
Second Officer
United States

Miguel Leitao Posted at 1-9 14:09
It appears that the SDK released by DJI has a bug that its preventing 3rd party apps to work properly.
So we have to wait for the next SDK release.

I will make a full review an let everyone know the results

2022-1-10
Use props
djiuser_RhlTeCYuX6aQ
New
Flight distance : 47172 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-10-26 19:26
Hello there Dronaldo. Since you wanted to use and 3rd party application ( Litchi ), I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the said application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application when flying your DJI Drone to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. In addition this matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and safe flying always.

Hi mate I’ve recently bought the AIR2s as a upgrade from the mini I wanted to use the FPV goggles with it I was told in the beginning they would work but they don’t is there any likely hood of this happening in a software upgrade as this was a feather I wanted along with way points
Thanks mark
2022-1-12
Use props
BlairwareVision
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16780791 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2021-10-29 03:43
Litchi might not want to fragment the product though so they might wait for both to be released.
The hope (or assumption) or ''that "Litchi would hold Android releases until they get SDK for IOS" didn’t age well.  A rarity where Android got dev love ahead of IOS. I'm not gloating over people waiting for releases. I know the frustration.  I AM pleased, to get SOMETHING 1st for a change. Instead of waiting for the best IOS features to be released to Android on Autel Evo 2 Pro: "coming soon to Android" - soon being relative over at the Great Pumpkin Patch.  Very relative.  This was a release in early JULY 2021.

I think i may not have enough patience in my DNA for this hobby. I have a fair amount of DJI Products (4 drones at present) and thought "well, the new "Flagship Camera Drone" (DJI'S description, right on the Mavic 3 Webpage, not mine -would be getting lots of development attention and fixes coming fast. I see that fast is relative too. A fix or improvement for slow satellite acquisition -a free "extra" in Decembers V01.00.0400 FW would be good start. Rant over. Blairair out
2022-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BlairwareVision Posted at 1-22 12:05
The hope (or assumption) or ''that "Litchi would hold Android releases until they get SDK for IOS" didn’t age well.  A rarity where Android got dev love ahead of IOS. I'm not gloating over people waiting for releases. I know the frustration.  I AM pleased, to get SOMETHING 1st for a change. Instead of waiting for the best IOS features to be released to Android on Autel Evo 2 Pro: "coming soon to Android" - soon being relative over at the Great Pumpkin Patch.  Very relative.  This was a release in early JULY 2021.

I think i may not have enough patience in my DNA for this hobby. I have a fair amount of DJI Products (4 drones at present) and thought "well, the new "Flagship Camera Drone" (DJI'S description, right on the Mavic 3 Webpage, not mine -would be getting lots of development attention and fixes coming fast. I see that fast is relative too. A fix or improvement for slow satellite acquisition -a free "extra" in Decembers V01.00.0400 FW would be good start. Rant over. Blairair out

They were quick to get the beta out,  which did surprise me,  but they also released it publicly very quick when there seems to be a lot of hanging issues and settings not sticking.
2022-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules