2876 12 2021-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What is now the latest firmware forvthe dji Picket 2?. Is it still the onefton february last year?
2021-10-26
Use props
wguzman
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

Yes it’s the same basically this product is dead so many unfixed issues and not a single word from DJI
2021-10-26
Use props
djiuser_kcymAoyjxRi6
lvl.3

Germany

This was my first and last product from dji. so dissapointed..... never again
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alien433. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The latest firmware for the DJI Pocket 2 is the Firmware: V01.03.00.10 . The said firmware V01.03.00.10 ( Optimized auto focus in low temperature environments and fixed some minor bugs ). Thank you.
2021-10-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

It certainly has been a long time since the last firmware update... The chances of getting a new one are not looking too great.
2021-10-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stay tuned for the Pocket 3.  
2021-10-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-27 04:56
Stay tuned for the Pocket 3.

That's probably the way they are going. But my guess is the Pocket 2 owners are not likely to update, at least not immediately, unless they feel they have not been abandoned with the updates (or if they really need a new camera and don't feel too betrayed with the Pocket 2).

I for one am not going to buy a new model just for the sake of buying itself, I will need a clear reason to do so first.
2021-10-27
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Why someone that bough Pocket 1 and saw DJI not fixing all bugs and releasing Pocket 2, and saw again DJI not fixing the bugs, would want to buy one Pocket 3?

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us.”
2021-10-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 10-27 13:15
That's probably the way they are going. But my guess is the Pocket 2 owners are not likely to update, at least not immediately, unless they feel they have not been abandoned with the updates (or if they really need a new camera and don't feel too betrayed with the Pocket 2).

I for one am not going to buy a new model just for the sake of buying itself, I will need a clear reason to do so first.

I have to agree with you 100%.  DJI has a habit of abandoning firmware updates rather quickly.  So Pocket 3 needs to be fully feature packed before I make a buying decision.

2021-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alexmbraMav Posted at 10-27 19:50
Why someone that bough Pocket 1 and saw DJI not fixing all bugs and releasing Pocket 2, and saw again DJI not fixing the bugs, would want to buy one Pocket 3?

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us.”

Couldn't agree more.  Another way to put it would be....

Trust.jpg
2021-10-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-28 05:21
Couldn't agree more.  Another way to put it would be....

That is well said. A lesson I should have learnt earlier on with some people.
2021-10-28
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I now use insta360 better than dji. Never buy dji stuff again
2021-11-4
Use props
mmick
New

Spain

I have a DJI Mavic Air 2 + DJI Pocket 2 > both had a couple of firmware upgrades and I have to say that I am very happy with the Air 2 and not too bad with the pocket 2.

Nevertheless:
- the Pocket line never received much love from DJI
- the "new DJI" seems to be sleeping on their laurels on all products making too few updates and keeping bugs as a reason to upgrade
- the Apps makes place for huge privacy / safety concerns (chinese government?)

As such I won´t buy any products from DJI soon (or ever).
2022-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules