Are Pan Shortcuts Possible?
370 1 2021-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byaheem
lvl.1

United States

I'm a realestate photographer and recently purchased the RS2. I purchased the RS2 just for the simple fact that it has motorized Pan and Tilt capabilities which is helpful in the type of work I do. I'm trying to find out if it is possible to create PAN shortcuts. I would like to use the app or a PS4 controller to Pan the gimble 90 degress left or 90 degrees right. Is this possible? If so, can anyone give me guidance on how to accomplish this?

Thank you much :-)
2021-10-26
Use props
Byaheem
lvl.1

United States

Hello all. I was able to speak with DJI Support. They told me I can create Waypoints in the mobile app. To accomplish this, go to Create, Track and then rotate the gimbal to the desired degree position, click "+" to add the waypoint and repeat the process for as many points as you need. Once done, click in the number that corresponds with the position you require and you're good to go. So, far this is working for me. I was hoping to assign these positions to physical buttons, but it's better than fumbling around with the joystick everytime. If anyone has any other suggestions, I welcome them.
Thanks
2021-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules