Samsung tab S 6 an DJI fly app
2448 2 2021-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sephveritas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 681391 ft
Canada

I know this is a part of life, but I wish it wasn’t, but I have a Samsung Tab S 6 an it is a tablet listed under devices compatible, but when I try to get the app it’s no where to be found.  I have two drones one mavic air 2 an pro platinum the other DJI app shows up no problem, but the fly app no where to be found. Now if there is a special thing your supposed to do I haven’t found it yet an with I’d say 5 hours an videos I’ve tried an still no freaking app on my tablet. I do have an I phone I use but that’s not what I want to use. I just don’t I understand in this day in age an the technology we got how after 5 hours of research on this site an two others an you tube I still haven’t found it. Read about 50 long conversations about it but no one really answers it just talk about something not what the question was on the first place, an many other ones people just saying oh I used it works great. Well if they did that would of been in the same situation I’m in so then not mentioning the problem at the very beginning tells me they just want to say something which really don’t help at all cuz you get 100 people talking crap it makes researching an answer so difficult. If someone has a question the answer should only be wrote down. I’ve read question s where at the end it was a huge long back and forth about something else. 10 years down the road it’ll be impossible to find any answers. Just frustrating 5 hours an still not an app on a tablet that’s compatible sounds like someone could make this process a lot easier. I mean Elon musk is getting us to Mars this seems like an issue that shouldn’t exist anymore.  
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused. We apologize for the inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. Thank you for your understanding.
Do not be concerned. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain the complete updates in the app.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/sg/downloads/products/mavic-air-2
https://www.dji.com/sg/downloads/products/mavic-pro-platinum
2021-10-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Since you appear to be getting no joy with the DJI App and your Tab S6, have you considered trying a different App?  I have an even older TabS2  which runs Litchi and has successfully flown 4 drones for me, with no issues:  Phantom P4, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic Mini . There is some discussion as to whether the program will work with the Air 2, but there's been a recent update, so it may well do.  At the price point, I consider it to be a useful program.
2021-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules