linking to drone failed
1795 3 2021-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kester78
lvl.1

Canada

Linking to drone failed....what can I do??? I cannot update the OS system because i  cannot link to the drone  from remote  

2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I know the model of your drone? If it is convenient, recording a video of the operation process will be appreciated. Thanks.
2021-10-26
Use props
fans0eb240ad
New
United States

I had the same problem. I sent it to dji and now they want me to pay $500 to replace the main board and the axis arm module. I also baby my dji and never hit anything. I originally sent it in because it kept giving me a "magnetic interference warning" on the remote.

I don't see how my drone possibly malfunctioned. The flight before I had landed it fine and it was working with no errors. When I turned it back on it would get this error about a magnetic interference, but then sometimes it wouldn't (still wouldn't connect to the drone either way), so I thought it must be a firmware issue.

I sent it in and got this back:

"The Main Board was malfunctioned, which caused #APP error code: communication error#;
2. The Mavic 2 Pro Gimbal Axis Arm Module was malfunctioned, which caused APP error code: gimbal motor overload and gimbal stability related issue. "
2021-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans0eb240ad Posted at 10-28 14:27
I had the same problem. I sent it to dji and now they want me to pay $500 to replace the main board and the axis arm module. I also baby my dji and never hit anything. I originally sent it in because it kept giving me a "magnetic interference warning" on the remote.

I don't see how my drone possibly malfunctioned. The flight before I had landed it fine and it was working with no errors. When I turned it back on it would get this error about a magnetic interference, but then sometimes it wouldn't (still wouldn't connect to the drone either way), so I thought it must be a firmware issue.

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We will forward your concerns to the corresponding team and our team will contact you regarding your concerns within working hours. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.
2021-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules