555 6 2021-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GryffinAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94774 ft
United States

Hey, all.

Today, after not having flown the Mavic Air in a while, I made 3 short flights in the back yard. During the second and third, the Mavic began a slow climb without any input from me. Even with stick full down, it wouldn't descend at first. I even send an auto land command and it wouldn't stop climbing. Finally, before I did an emergency stop 20 feet off the ground, it started slowly coming back down, though it hesitated to land for 30 seconds before touching down in the grass. I felt this was EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, and had no indication from the controller that anything was wrong. I'm talking with support now. If anyone else has had a similar experience lately, please post here.
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GryffinAir. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and for sharing these information with us. Kindly please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air to a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue and please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone.  In addition, the said DJI drone can also pick up magnetic interference from the ground, and where you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. Thank you.
2021-10-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

best to get help/advice is to post the flightlog for this flight.

Use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
and post the uploaded link on here.
or put a cloud-link to your log here.

cheers
JJB
2021-10-26
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-26 20:07
Hello there GryffinAir. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and for sharing these information with us. Kindly please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air to a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue and please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone.  In addition, the said DJI drone can also pick up magnetic interference from the ground, and where you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. Thank you.

Kindly please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air to a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue and please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone.
You are giving a lot of irrelevant advice lately.
The issue has nothing at all to do with magnetic interference.
2021-10-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ignore what the moderator posted ... it's nonsense.
Post your flight data if you want to find out what's causing the issue.
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. According to your description, we assume that it was the logic of Mavic Air's RTH and landing protection.
Below are the relevant terms. Would you please check that and tell us your feedback?

For more details, you can refer to this link:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20v1.2.pdf
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-10-27
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Nice reply to the question thank you.....
2021-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules