Phantom 4 Pro v2.0+ gimbal calibration stuck at 50%
626 5 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roman.fray
New
Russia

When shooting a video on my drone, a jelly effect appeared. When try to calibrate the gimbal, progress stops at 50%, and so on until the battery runs out. I updated the firmware, then downgrade the firmware, calibrated the IMU after each action and tried to calibrate the gimbal, but the progress also stopped at 50%. There was no experience with a drone crash. Hope someone can help me.
image (2).jpeg
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For the jello effect, please follow the troubleshooting methods below:
1. If the sponge buckle is not removed during flight, the jello effect will occur. We recommend removing the buckle before the flight.
2. The jello effect may occur if the wind is strong. We recommend changing to another environment or waiting for some time before taking off again.
3. The jello effect may occur if the control stick is pushed with too much force while flying the aircraft at a high speed. We recommend pushing the control stick gently.
4. If the propeller is damaged, it may cause a high-frequency vibration when the aircraft is flying, resulting in a jello effect in the video. We recommend changing propellers and trying again.
5. Recalibrate the IMU and gimbal.
6. Check whether the latest firmware is being used. If not, it may result in product instability.
As for the calibration, would you please tell us the firmware version of your aircraft?
2021-10-27
Use props
roman.fray
New
Russia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-27 03:02
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For the jello effect, please follow the troubleshooting methods below:
1. If the sponge buckle is not removed during flight, the jello effect will occur. We recommend removing the buckle before the flight.
2. The jello effect may occur if the wind is strong. We recommend changing to another environment or waiting for some time before taking off again.

Firmware v01.00.52.00

I always take out the sponge buckle before flying. The jelly effect occurs even when the drone is stationary on the ground. I also changed the propellers to new ones, it didn't help. The jelly effect almost disappears when rotating around the subject of the video. Otherwise, the jelly effect remains.
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

roman.fray Posted at 10-27 03:33
Firmware v01.00.52.00

I always take out the sponge buckle before flying. The jelly effect occurs even when the drone is stationary on the ground. I also changed the propellers to new ones, it didn't help. The jelly effect almost disappears when rotating around the subject of the video. Otherwise, the jelly effect remains.

Hi, roman. Thanks for your reply. Would you please check the sticker on the Yaw gimbal? Check whether the sticker has tilted up.

And would you please refresh the firmware again?
2021-10-27
Use props
roman.fray
New
Russia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-27 17:14
Hi, roman. Thanks for your reply. Would you please check the sticker on the Yaw gimbal? Check whether the sticker has tilted up.
[view_image]
And would you please refresh the firmware again?

Hi, I don't have any sticker on the yaw gimbal. Also refreshed the drone firmware, nothing has changed.
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

roman.fray Posted at 10-27 22:39
Hi, I don't have any sticker on the yaw gimbal. Also refreshed the drone firmware, nothing has changed.[view_image]

Hi, there. Considering your situation, we recommend you send the drone back for further diagnosis. You can contact the support via email at the following page for assistance on sending the drone for service http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules