DJI Action 2 | More Than Action
59153 206 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_0xymrU32LUy8 Posted at 4-22 00:08
Trying to make a longer hyperlaps, with the Action 2 mounted on my bike, so cooling is not the issue. But it stops recording at random intervals?

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. Is there any error message prompt? Besides, are you using the camera unit alone? Please tell us more details about it. Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

tuankhoa Posted at 4-22 12:23
Hello All
Why when I connect Action 2 directly to PC Windows 10 to transfer the files, it killed my Wifi! This is unthinkable but it is true. Have you ever experienced something like that?

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. May we know whether can the computer recognize the device or not? Please tell us more details about your issues. We will try our best to help you out.
2022-5-4
Use props
Uncle Longbeard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295 ft
United Kingdom

peterjvh Posted at 2021-11-12 07:15
actually I've tried a couple adapters that are used for both Samsung S21 Ultra and Xiaomi at home.  Neither worked on the Action 2 with my Rode Smartlav + (TRS) or another no name TRRS lav mic.  I've also tried a Saramonic USB C to TRS,  and my DJI pocket adaptor, neither of which worked. I've since "heard" that it must be a USB C to TRRS adapter, but cannot find DJI documentation that specifies if it must be TRS or TRRS and don't know if any of my adapters are TRRS (except the Saramonic TRS).  
However, I can use a Huawei USB C phone "small talk", with no problems.  The sound is crap, but it works for both recording and listening to videos.  No monitoring though.
I've ordered an Saramoni USB C lav mic and expect/hope it will do the trick.

I'm trying to sort it out as well.
I got this adapter:
https://amzn.to/3kEB6Wy
and it is working... but only with trrs head/earphones sets (with mic present) connected. I want to connect my trs microphone without success. I tried various trrs to trs adapters with no success. So basically I am sure that the port in action 2 works and can grab the mic signal but no luck with connecting anything better that those crappy mobile earphone/mic sets like the one below:

Did you had any luck with that Peter? Or anyone else?
2022-5-5
Use props
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It seems many people on here are not too happy with the fact that this new edition is very different from the GoPro .... Well ... almost. GoPro has a smaller camera called Hero Session, and I see the latest DJI camera as a competitor to the session. It is much smaller than the regular GoPro, and has many commendable features.
2022-5-19
Use props
Shiver_P
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I just want to buy a camera to shoot the fish underwater. I just go diving
2022-5-20
Use props
djiuser_0xymrU32LUy8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239560 ft
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 5-4 01:16
Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. Is there any error message prompt? Besides, are you using the camera unit alone? Please tell us more details about it. Thank you.

Sorry from my side, not to react. It seems after an update that the problem is solved.
Ther was no error message, by the way. The apparatus just switched off.
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_0xymrU32LUy8 Posted at 9-15 22:14
Sorry from my side, not to react. It seems after an update that the problem is solved.
Ther was no error message, by the way. The apparatus just switched off.

Thank you for your update. Glad to know that your issue has been addressed. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules