Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Action 2 Firmware Released (10/27/2021)
3487 13 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.10.27
  • Firmware: v01.01.05.10
  • DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.7.0
  • DJI Mimo App Android: v1.7.0

What’s New?
  • Added 4K 100/120fps and 1080P 200/240fps recording for Video and QuickClip modes.
  • Added 4K/4x and 1080P/8x recording for Slow-Mo.
  • Added support to export shots from built-in storage microSD card.
  • Added Loop Recording.
  • Added Snapshot.
  • Added Hyperlapse 1080P (Power Reserve).
  • Added audio recording in 1x speed Hyperlapse.
  • Added support for DJI Action 2 Macro Lens (required to enable Macro Lens Detection).
  • Added support for stabilization in Livestream.
  • Added support for Webcam for Mac computer.
  • Optimized Automatic Exposure to improve image quality and enhance color performance.
  • Optimized stabilization algorithm.
  • Optimized power consumption to reduce overheating.
  • Optimized battery balancing charging logic.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart DJI Action 2 and DJI Mimo and retry.
  • Contact DJI Support if the update fails again.

2021-10-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for the reply. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the new DJI Action 2 Firmware. Kindly please post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep filming.
2021-10-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-27 19:08
Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for the reply. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the new DJI Action 2 Firmware. Kindly please post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep filming.

I will for sure
2021-10-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to know information.  Thanks for sharing.  
2021-10-28
Use props
edwardquan
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi - I have just bought this device and am trying to use the audio functionality when in webcam mode, but unfortunately the PC doesn't detect the audio as an option - can this be added please?

Also the device is recognised as e3t in Windows 11 and not an Action 2 so doesn't have any additional control options
2021-10-29
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Thanks for the info!
2021-10-29
Use props
edwardquan
lvl.4
United Kingdom

edwardquan Posted at 10-29 03:11
Hi - I have just bought this device and am trying to use the audio functionality when in webcam mode, but unfortunately the PC doesn't detect the audio as an option - can this be added please?

Also the device is recognised as e3t in Windows 11 and not an Action 2 so doesn't have any additional control options

Just to add - after updating the firmware to the one released on 27-OCT-21, the unit is now recognised in Windows as DJJAction2 (or something similar) and not e3t any more - however unfortunately the audio input from the webcam is still not recognised.

If this could be fixed it would be very helpful please.

Also - the unit still gets very hot after approx 5 minutes use even as a webcam
2021-10-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2021-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-31 20:53
Hi there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy filming always.  .

You too
2021-10-31
Use props
utkin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237733 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

The latest firmware is still unripe and contains some serious bugs. When do we expect next release? Unfortunately these days early buyers become in fact unpaid testers (not only DJI i should admit), which is OK as long as bugs are fixed promptly.
2021-11-3
Use props
edwardquan
lvl.4
United Kingdom

utkin Posted at 11-3 22:27
The latest firmware is still unripe and contains some serious bugs. When do we expect next release? Unfortunately these days early buyers become in fact unpaid testers (not only DJI i should admit), which is OK as long as bugs are fixed promptly.

I don't work for DJI, so can't give you any date, but there has already been one firmware release (27-OCT-21) - I would be very surprised if there isn't another one within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
2021-11-4
Use props
BlueBird7
lvl.3

Ireland

Anymore updates coming
2022-7-16
Use props
#Suren
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield