14241 24 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

If your DJI Action 2 cannot connect to Mimo, check the following steps:
  • Make sure your DJI Action 2 is powered on and place it near your mobile phone.
  • DJI Action 2 requires Mimo version to be 1.7.0 or above; if not, DJI action 2 can’t be detected or connected by Mimo.
  • For iOS users, please update your Mimo via App Store.
  • For Android users, because Mimo is no longer available on Play Store, please download and install the latest Mimo through this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo;
  • If the installation fails, please uninstall the existing Mimo App first.

If the issue persists, please contact DJI Support. Thank you for your cooperation.

2021-10-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the tips!
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Montfrooij. You arte very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2021-10-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-27 19:23
Hello there Montfrooij. You arte very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy filming always.  .

No problem, you too
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2021-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-31 20:55
Hi there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy filming always.  .

I will, you too
2021-10-31
Use props
fans6c61af2b
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I am unable to download/preview my files on DJI Mimo on ioS 15.1 / iPhone 13 Pro Max.

I can only see blank thumbnails when I try to connect. Reinstalling the mimo app and doing a factory reset, switching wifi bands.. nothing seems to work.

Not being able to download/preview files is a major issue
2021-11-3
Use props
imbills
lvl.3
Flight distance : 268091 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans6c61af2b Posted at 11-3 11:09
Hello, I am unable to download/preview my files on DJI Mimo on ioS 15.1 / iPhone 13 Pro Max.

I can only see blank thumbnails when I try to connect. Reinstalling the mimo app and doing a factory reset, switching wifi bands.. nothing seems to work.

I'm having the same issue .  Using an iPhone 12 Pro 256gb.
I cant preview pictures or videos. I've uninstalled / reinstalled and nothing.

2021-11-3
Use props
fans6c61af2b
lvl.1
United States

imbills@icloud.com Posted at 11-3 19:42
I'm having the same issue .  Using an iPhone 12 Pro 256gb.
I cant preview pictures or videos. I've uninstalled / reinstalled and nothing.

Latest mimo update (1.7.2) did not help resolve the issue at all.
2021-11-4
Use props
djiuser_RRZTXlECWpxk
New
United States

I’m about to return this stupid thing, won’t connect gets way to hot and support is only available from mon-fri well I bought is on Saturday
2021-11-6
Use props
fans4a375983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71299 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am able to connect and control the camera, however am unable to preview or download any videos taken (even 3 second test clips) from the camera to the app. It just sits at "0% Downloading Work (1/1) 1000B/s" and never progresses.
Device firmware V01.01.0510
App version 1.7.4

Same problem with the previous App version. I have not been able to successfully download clips since purchase.

Also have some VERY bad distortions in the video files with either RockSteady or Horizon Level turned on.
Edit: iPhone 13 Pro.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJ Aluzion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 400837 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey everyone, I might have a solution for the Preview/download problems for iPhone. Please goto the Settings icon on you iPhone and scroll all the way down till you see the DJI Mimo app. Go into there and disable cellular. That should get you the preview back and be able to download the files.  

Let me know if this works for you

Jason
2021-11-12
Use props
DJ Aluzion
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

see attached image and solution for this problem
2021-11-12
Use props
fans4a375983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71299 ft
  • >>>
United States

Confirmed, seems like maybe a bug in the App as I can't understand why that would have any impact, but I'm not complaining... Appreciate the tip!
2021-11-15
Use props
DJ Aluzion
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

fans4a375983 Posted at 11-15 05:54
Confirmed, seems like maybe a bug in the App as I can't understand why that would have any impact, but I'm not complaining... Appreciate the tip!

No worries, I made a video demonstrating the overheating of the camera and also of the fix for the MIMO App.  

https://youtu.be/N-6InBz7Dew

2021-11-15
Use props
DJ Aluzion
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Overheating and MIMO App Fix for iOS
2021-11-15
Use props
fans1eb2b0a9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195545 ft
United States

Why is the application not available on the Google Play store anymore? Seems sketchy.
2021-11-16
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
djiuser_wUyBwYcJL6dV
New

United States

How do I activate the Osmo Action, when the OCR code won't let me use the camera at all?!?  And your APP Refuses to Install on my Samsun Android!
Edit; I finally got Bluetooth to recognize the camera.  But now the front screen quit working totally!

2021-12-25
Use props
djiuser_5Gn7l8l78E9n
lvl.1
Brazil

My DJI Action 2 does not connect to Mimo.

What I already tried to do:
- Reset to factory settings
- I've tried on IOS and Android.
- Turn off mobile data
- Change the Wi-Fi frequency of the camera
- Reset camera connection
- I've tried DJi support

Please. Could anyone help me to solve this problem?
2022-1-12
Use props
djiuser_xLPrw6x4OSkw
New

Australia

All these steps done and still doesn’t connect and when it does it disconnects just a quick.
Won’t download videos or pics that are stuck on the action 2 device.
Also turned on for more than 10mins it overheats and won’t record
2022-2-15
Use props
djiuser_75IF0B9ubmBN
New

Mexico

Im very irritated i bought an action 2 and NON of the apps for android work i cant even use the dumb thing any help please
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_ipm22lOBStgB
New

Indonesia

I already upgrade the firmware..but after that...the mimo cannot connect to my dji action 2...verry frustrating
2022-7-14
Use props
jzajc
New
Slovenia

Hi, so i have the same problem. My Dji action 2 can´t connect to Mimo app. I have all uppdates....
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jzajc Posted at 11-1 00:35
Hi, so i have the same problem. My Dji action 2 can´t connect to Mimo app. I have all uppdates....

Hi, jzajc. Thank you for getting in touch about this. We are to help you. The latest version of the DJI Mimo app is v1.8.3 for iOS and v1.8.2 for Android. The camera itself's the latest firmware is v01.03.30.20.
If both the camera and the app have been updated already, please try the following steps:
1. Reset the connection on the DJI Action 2. Go to System Settings - Wireless Connection, and reset the connection (Reset all connections and Wi-Fi passwords).
2. Check the Wi-Fi frequency supported by your mobile device and location.
3. Set the corresponding Wi-Fi frequency on the camera's Settings. Go to: Settings - Wireless Connection - Wi-Fi Frequency.
Note: If the current region and mobile phone model supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, set the DJI Action 2 Wi-Fi frequency to Auto (default). Go to: Settings - Wireless Connection - Wi-Fi Frequency.
4. Go to Settings - Wireless Connection - Wireless Information and stay on the same page.
5. Open the mobile phone Settings- Wi-Fi List and connect to the Wi-Fi signal started with Action 2.
Additional info: If the mobile phone supports WLAN+/WLAN Assistant, disable the WLAN+/WLAN Assistant to prevent the mobile phone system from switching to Wi-Fi automatically.
6. Launch DJI Mimo. After the device is identified, go to Camera View.
If the issue remains the same, we'd like to collect the screenshot or screen recording showing the error, and confirm the specific phone model as well. We look forward to your update. Thank you for your continued support.

2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules