Looks very interesting
701 8 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

So which combo should I get. that is the question...

2021-10-27
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I was really keen to reach for my wallet but wait - if you want the four mics, you need the front screen unit.  If you want to use a memory card, you need the battery unit.  So by the time you've got the equivalent of a GoPro, you've got a rather large and expensive piece of kit.  I'm starting to rethink my planned purchase... it's a great concept but the card should have been in the screen unit and the extra battery should have just been... a battery.  Fatal flaw, methinks.

Edit - wrong info - there's an SD card slot on the screen module.

2021-10-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good question indeed.
2021-10-27
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

To download the footage you need to put it into the powerunit/extra screen for the software to autodownload it to the sd-card. It's actually not a bad idea for using this as a helmet cam.
The sad part is that I have to wait until mid November to buy it in Norway.
2021-10-27
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Montfrooij Posted at 10-27 05:53
Good question indeed.

I end up ordering duel screen combo.
Only because the battery module combo doesn't come with the sticky ball joint mount and ball joint mount is not available to order from the store at the moment.

I needed 3.5mm tripod mount and sticky base for attaching to glass situation so went for it.
If you add ball joint to the battery module combo the price different become the less...
Clever move DJI...
2021-10-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im waiting to find out how stable it would be on a tripod.
2021-10-27
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Wonder when more accessories will be available?  Such as the macro lens, dive housing???
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tide. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The difference between DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo and DJI Action 2 Power Combo is as follows :
The DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-action-2?vid=107601 ) includes a Camera Unit, a Front Touchscreen Module, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It can bring you longer battery life, dual touchscreens, and magnetic versatility for diverse scenarios.
While the DJI Action 2 Power Combo ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-action-2?vid=107631 ) includes a Camera Unit, a Power Combo, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It is a great value for money if you are expecting longer battery life, wearable recording, and expandability.
Apart from the accessories included in the combos, DJI Action 2 is also compatible with Magnetic Headband, Remote Control Extension Rod, Macro Lens, DJI Mic, Waterproof Case, DJI Floating Handle, and so on, all of which you need to purchase separately.
Thank you.
2021-10-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tide Posted at 10-27 07:21
I end up ordering duel screen combo.
Only because the battery module combo doesn't come with the sticky ball joint mount and ball joint mount is not available to order from the store at the moment.

Yeah, that is how they do it.
2021-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules