441 2 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HedleyP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208179 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've been flying my MA2 for a while now and all has been fine until today when I tried and the MA2 wouldn't see the RC.

The MA2 has flashing yellow lights at the back, the RC says there is an 0.6Mb FW update but when i try to download it says "network connection required".

I've tried the usual tricks. Downloaded Asssitant 2 and connected to the aircraft via USB, the PC can see the memory card but not the ac and I can't connect at all. It tried Assistant 2 on the Mac but it warned me it couldn't verify the author so wouldn't install.

I can't bind to the RC, I've tried on another phone and that can't see the ac to bind either.

I remember when I first got the drone I had a similar issue and had to dig out my very old iPad and connect to it, download FW and then finally got it to work with Fly on my iphone but I don't have that old ipad any more.

Any ideas please.

Thanks.
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HedleyP. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Air 2 from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) then kindly please try to update the said DJI drone and it's remote controller once again to see if the issue will still persist. In addition, I will post a DJI tutorial video on DJI Mavic Air 2 | How to Update the Firmware. Thank you.

2021-10-27
Use props
HedleyP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208179 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-27 20:21
Hello there HedleyP. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Air 2 from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) then kindly please try to update the said DJI drone and it's remote controller once again to see if the issue will still persist. In addition, I will post a DJI tutorial video on DJI Mavic Air 2 | How to Update the Firmware. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your reply.

The link you provided gave me a 404 but I managed to download the software and update the Firmware on the MA2. I think the issue with it not connecting to Assistant 2 on Windows on my Macbook (using Bootcamp) was a driver issue.

I now have the MA2 updated tot he latest firmware but on my iphone plugged into the RC I have a "New Mavic Air 2 firmware available 0.6MB" message on the phone screen but when I click the Download link I get the following error:

Network connection required

and the only option is OK.

The MA2 is sitting with yellow flashing lights and I am still unable to bind or conect.
2021-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules