Device not activated
9681 15 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Resetoman
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello,
I have a problem with activating the device via DJI FLY. I have already tried these options:
1) Download the current DJI FLY application from the DJI website for Android (I'm trying on Huawei Nova 3 - Android 9.1)
2) Download the current DJI FLY app for iPhone X
3) Firmware update on all devices via DJI Assistant 2
4) Downgrade DJI FLY and firmware by one level
5) All devices are connected (Glasses, Controller, AirCraft)
In all cases, DJI FLY will not show me the activation button, but only the Connection Guide and the phone does not see the device.
I really don't know what to try anymore. Please help

2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Here are two video about FPV Activation for you to get a reference.
DJI FPV System | Activation

DJI FPV | Unboxing and Activation

Besides, you could try to reconnect by reinstalling the app or plugging the cable again. If the problem persists, you could give us a video showing how you activate FPV to do a confirmation. Thanks.
2021-10-27
Use props
Resetoman
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-27 19:46
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Here are two video about FPV Activation for you to get a reference.
DJI FPV System | Activation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWAcbkIf-kE

Hi, I try to reconnect by reinstalling the app and plugging the cable again, but the problem persists.
Through the DJI Assistent 2, after the first upgrade firmware, activation worked only on the glasses. Aircraft device and controller dont display window with activation. The device is still inactive to connect the glasses to the mobile phone.
I followed the video, but it still doesn't work.
2021-10-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Resetoman Posted at 10-28 02:31
Hi, I try to reconnect by reinstalling the app and plugging the cable again, but the problem persists.
Through the DJI Assistent 2, after the first upgrade firmware, activation worked only on the glasses. Aircraft device and controller dont display window with activation. The device is still inactive to connect the glasses to the mobile phone.
I followed the video, but it still doesn't work.

Hi, there. In the process of activating the drone, is there an error message? If it is convenient, could you provide us with a video showing how you activate the FPV to do a confirmation? You can upload it to Google Drive/Dropbox, and then post the link here. Besides, please give us your serial number of your drone. Thanks in advance.
2021-10-28
Use props
Resetoman
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-28 02:44
Hi, there. In the process of activating the drone, is there an error message? If it is convenient, could you provide us with a video showing how you activate the FPV to do a confirmation? You can upload it to Google Drive/Dropbox, and then post the link here. Besides, please give us your serial number of your drone. Thanks in advance.

None error message. Video is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KqDbwk8XxFWDTEn-T-Cv0vJ3FARCzDg4?usp=sharing
Status in Glasses shows AIRCRAFT AND REMOTE CONTROLLER DISCONNECTED.
SN:
flight controller SN: 37QBJ48BD100G3
REMOTE controller SN: 37RBJ3X00C08FN
GOGGLES SN: 37SBJ4900104QE
2021-10-28
Use props
djiuser_iKI1mYkRQdB4
New

Germany

I have a same issue with drone with new SN after repair
2022-8-25
Use props
MANNU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3832 ft
Canada

i have tried every forum that says change the otg...I have done that..re-installed fly app, upgraded and downgraded the goggles, tried it on 2 android phones and on a windows PC...nothing seems to work... I have a AIR2S and this  AVATA set up is just plain ridiculous!!!!!!
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_9rogZLde1J2h
New

Kuwait

Goggles stuck in this picture
2022-10-16
Use props
CanofBeans
New

New Zealand

I am having the same thing happening to me can? this be fix or to have to buy a new phone
2022-10-22
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Clear cache in fly app
2022-10-22
Use props
AhmadAvata
New

Canada

CanofBeans Posted at 2022-10-22 01:54
I am having the same thing happening to me can? this be fix or to have to buy a new phone

Me too, lets all connect and start a class action lawsuit, this is expensive man and stupid activation not working
2023-6-12
Use props
AhmadAvata
New

Canada

MANNU Posted at 2022-9-14 12:03
i have tried every forum that says change the otg...I have done that..re-installed fly app, upgraded and downgraded the goggles, tried it on 2 android phones and on a windows PC...nothing seems to work... I have a AIR2S and this  AVATA set up is just plain ridiculous!!!!!!

ye they should have someone call you and walk us through it, if it doesnt work and we dont get refunds lets get together and hire a lawyer. This is BS
2023-6-12
Use props
Dima Neiman
New

Ireland

Same issue. Just bought restored drone that able to start but can't pair.
The message said that device is not activated..

Someone was able to sort this kind of issues?
Dji support??
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dima Neiman Posted at 8-18 17:20
Same issue. Just bought restored drone that able to start but can't pair.
The message said that device is not activated..

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you're able to activate the unit now? Please confirm what specific DJI product are you using so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
fansf5b4756c
New

Australia

Hi I am also in need of help.
Just bought a brand new FPV combo. And cannot get it activated.
Out of the box all units turned on. I can see the video transmitted from the drone to the goggles (FPV goggles, V2), but I am unable to activate it. The goggles don’t even seem to be recognised by the app (tried on my iPhone X and IPad).
Looking in several forums I was informed to update the firmware of all devices. Using DJI assistant 2 (DJI FPV), I managed to update the firmware of the remote control and the drone. But I cannot get to DJI assistant to recognise the goggles and it doesn’t update the firmware. For the googles also tried to update the firmware using the DJI assistant 2 (Drone Consumer series) also nothing. It doesn’t t seem even to be recognised by the Mac.

For clarification, I have set up the connection between the goggles and the iPhone, iPad or Mac with supplied OTG cable connected to the goggles and and the  the USB a to USB c cable connected to the iPad or Mac, iPhone (lightning cable in the case of the iPhone). Tried different high speed lighting cable but no luck.
Help please.  What do I need to do to get it activated and ready to fly?

2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansf5b4756c Posted at 9-2 15:02
Hi I am also in need of help.
Just bought a brand new FPV combo. And cannot get it activated.
Out of the box all units turned on. I can see the video transmitted from the drone to the goggles (FPV goggles, V2), but I am unable to activate it. The goggles don’t even seem to be recognised by the app (tried on my iPhone X and IPad).

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you getting any error messages or will it be fine if you show us a video or a photo showing the issue?
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules