DJI Mic & DJI Osmo Action
3459 5 2021-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert_D_PL
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,
does anyone know if the DJI Mic (wirless) will work with DJI Osmo Action (first version) directly via usb-c (no additional adapters ect ...)
2021-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Robert_D_PL. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones ( only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported ), computers, DJI Action 2, and DJI OM 5. In addition I will post a DJI link where in you can find the specifications and frequently asked questions for the DJI Mic ( https://www.dji.com/mic?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.
2021-10-28
Use props
fans19120737
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-28 18:58
Hello there Robert_D_PL. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones ( only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported ), computers, DJI Action 2, and DJI OM 5. In addition I will post a DJI link where in you can find the specifications and frequently asked questions for the DJI Mic ( https://www.dji.com/mic?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.

So that long answer in summary is a "No"
2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_f2QYoAHeLU4V
lvl.1
Japan

I would also like to know if the DJI wireless mic will work with the osmo action camera (first camera) by using the Cynova adapter and 3.5mm jack?
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_f2QYoAHeLU4V
lvl.1
Japan

I can confirm that it does with with the 3.5mm jack and the synova adapter. Works well actually. Wish DJI would have confirmed the question instead of me having to purchase on a hope though.
2022-5-12
Use props
AstralDaydreams
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329619 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_f2QYoAHeLU4V Posted at 2022-5-12 19:44
I can confirm that it does with with the 3.5mm jack and the synova adapter. Works well actually. Wish DJI would have confirmed the question instead of me having to purchase on a hope though.

Thanks for confirming this. Does the USB-C work on the adapter to connect the wireless mic or is that purely for charging?

I want to try and connect a cheap Chinese wireless mic via usb-c if I can and then adapter otherwise I will get a 3.5mm one.
2023-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules