HORIZON STEADY is AMAZING!!! DJI Action 2 + FPV Drone

2021-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find DA.    Aldryn does a good job in that video.  
2021-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-28 06:48
Nice find DA.    Aldryn does a good job in that video.

He sure does.  His first review was pretty good too.
2021-10-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good job on the stabilization indeed.
2021-10-28
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aldryn does a very good job with Flytpath and his videos.
2021-10-28
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Good video DA
2021-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this video that you have found. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-28 06:53
He sure does.  His first review was pretty good too.

He seems to plan out his videos very well and appears to be very good at what he does.  
2021-10-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 10-28 13:08
Aldryn does a very good job with Flytpath and his videos.

Indeed Aldryn does.  I always enjoy watching his videos.

Good to see you posting regularly again Jody.  Hope you have a great day and weekend.  
2021-10-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-29 02:24
He seems to plan out his videos very well and appears to be very good at what he does.

Indeed. He comes over thoughtful and mild mannered.  
2021-10-29
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-29 02:25
Indeed Aldryn does.  I always enjoy watching his videos.

Good to see you posting regularly again Jody.  Hope you have a great day and weekend.

Thanks DowntownRDB, I've been around. Always close by and reading on the forums and things. The Action 2 I ordered looks to have a Sunday delivery date so I probably won't get it until Monday because I chose to have it delivered to my work place and no one is there on Sundays lol but thats ok. It is Halloween weekend and I've got a couple on nephews and a great nephew who will see to it I have a good weekend. I hope the same for you as well!!
2021-10-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-29 02:31
Indeed. He comes over thoughtful and mild mannered.

Agree fully with you on Aldryn.  
2021-10-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 10-29 03:31
Thanks DowntownRDB, I've been around. Always close by and reading on the forums and things. The Action 2 I ordered looks to have a Sunday delivery date so I probably won't get it until Monday because I chose to have it delivered to my work place and no one is there on Sundays lol but thats ok. It is Halloween weekend and I've got a couple on nephews and a great nephew who will see to it I have a good weekend. I hope the same for you as well!!

Hopefully you're Action 2 will show up early on Monday morning.  I'm contemplating buying it for use in scuba diving.  The initial overheating issues reported kind of put me off a bit but some say it was fixed in the first firmware update.  It appears to be a great little action camera though.  
2021-10-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-30 02:30
Agree fully with you on Aldryn.

2021-10-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-30 02:41
Hopefully you're Action 2 will show up early on Monday morning.  I'm contemplating buying it for use in scuba diving.  The initial overheating issues reported kind of put me off a bit but some say it was fixed in the first firmware update.  It appears to be a great little action camera though.

I’ve been doing some thinking and given the size and that it’s waterproof (sealed) I don’t think the main camera has a choice but to get hot when used by itself. No real way to dissipate the heat but when used with the battery or front touchscreen with an sd card, that would probably help with the heat. The camera module itself wouldn’t have to do much work that way. But firmware can help too with power usage settings. We’ll see how it goes though. Still early in the game.
2021-10-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 10-30 02:59
I’ve been doing some thinking and given the size and that it’s waterproof (sealed) I don’t think the main camera has a choice but to get hot when used by itself. No real way to dissipate the heat but when used with the battery or front touchscreen with an sd card, that would probably help with the heat. The camera module itself wouldn’t have to do much work that way. But firmware can help too with power usage settings. We’ll see how it goes though. Still early in the game.

I'm going to hold off as I know another diver who is buying the Action 2 and waterproof case.  Once he tries it out at 100' and has no overheating issues I'll probably buy one.  
2021-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules