Dji Mini 2 controller does not connect !!!!!
555 3 2021-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bfANhQOTl1PS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27434 ft
Italy

The controller of the dji mini 2 does not connect to ipad pro 2018.
I attach the cable and nothing does not see the controller (battery at maximum)
Updated last week to ios 15.
I've tried various cables,uninstalled app and re-installed...nothing!
What should I do?

2021-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads
2021-10-28
Use props
djiuser_Soex6CrAefIV
New
Flight distance : 294403 ft
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-10-28 19:17
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads

Hi! I have the same problem!
My controller for mini 2 connects to iphone 7, iphone XR, ipad mini 3, ipad 8 (they have lighting connector), but do not connects to ipad pro 12,9 gen 3 (it has type c connector).
2022-4-15
Use props
djiuser_mFVEuXR433jZ
New

United States

I just purchased a dji mini 2.   Now I am learning the specific app only works on certain devices???  And my MotoG phone isn't one of them?   So I have to get a new phone now too?   Maybe put that at the front of your website.   I haven't even received my drone and I'm unhappy with Dji.  
2022-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules