1235 5 2021-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_03GfsLNZBKJG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099 ft

Brazil

Hello,

I am using aircraft M210 V2 RTK and Manifold 2G as onboard computer attached to it, and I have been using those without any problem for quite 2 years. Unfortunatelly today I tried to turning on the aircraft and Manifold simultaneous from provided power connection XT-30 of aircraft and for my surprise it did not turned on the Manifold. I tried several situations to find the problem:
  • Change drone's battery for one charged more than 60%, no success.
  • Change XT-30/XT-30 cable, no succes
  • Turn on Manifold from external source and later switch to drone's power source, no success
  • Use full charged drone's batteries, no success.

After all those tests I turned on the aircraft and, using a digital multimeter, I read the voltage output signal resulting in 130 mV (waaay lower than needed). So I writing this thread to check if anyone already had this problem and found a solution or if DJI can help me...

I made a test couple weeks ago using power source from drone to power Manifold and all went well. We do not made any firmware

2021-10-28
Use props
vant3d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099 ft

Brazil

After couple hours I found the problem. Somehow the configure for power supply turned off and I had to reconfigure as specified here

Thank you

2021-10-28
Use props
adamgreenson55
New

Ukraine

Thanks a lot for info!
2021-12-13
Use props
henrymosley
lvl.1

United States

I'm a subsequent year student at school, and I in like manner take programming courses. I have certainly no optimal chance to create articles, online video chat, or other formed work.
2022-4-3
Use props
mcharles
New

Ukraine

Thanks for post
2022-7-16
Use props
hakimah
lvl.1

Singapore

hi how did u manage to connect? Do you have picture of your hardware connections? At the same time, how is your software environmentm like? I am totally new and do not understand anything in the website. much help is really appreciated thank you
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules