DJI Floating Handle with the Pocket 2 water-proof case?
763 4 2021-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I know it's mainly designed for the Osmo Action and Action 2, but could this handle be used with the Pocket 2 enclosed in the official water-proof case for that model? Or is the combination too heavy for the handle?

2021-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We already clarified your query and it shows that the DJI Floating handle only works with the DJI Osmo Action and Action 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That looks interesting indeed.
I used my floating wrist strap for my olympus TG-5 this year a lot while swimming.
Felt much safer.
2021-10-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-28 21:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We already clarified your query and it shows that the DJI Floating handle only works with the DJI Osmo Action and Action 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Okay, thank you for that information.

Had it been compatible with the Pocket 2's waterproof case, I possibly would have bought one. But I appreciate your honesty. For what I could say is that you could possibly make some more money by creating a similar accessory for the waterproof cases of Osmo Pocket and Pocket 2 ;-)
2021-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 10-29 00:33
Okay, thank you for that information.

Had it been compatible with the Pocket 2's waterproof case, I possibly would have bought one. But I appreciate your honesty. For what I could say is that you could possibly make some more money by creating a similar accessory for the waterproof cases of Osmo Pocket and Pocket 2 ;-)

Thank you for your understanding, HGDC84. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules