419 5 2021-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not only is this a pretty honest review, it also takes about how to connect to an external microphone

2021-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Dji have said that the will do a FW update to automatically download to SD card when you connect to module. This should save some time and headache.
2021-10-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the latest firmware has something in it already. It mentions export shots from built in storage to micro SD.
2021-10-30
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

This makes me so cross when this review has just been released and the guy starts criticising the device when he either doesn't know how to use it, or he's using out of date firmware.  It's not an honest review, it's an inaccurate review.  I shall now watch the rest in a state of irritation... but thanks for drawing attention to it.

[Edit - having got to the end, and heard him repeat his statement that he has to take a laptop with him to offload the files from the camera, I think he should take the video down and redo it.  But to his credit, he does give a balanced comment about overheating, and the bit about using an external mic was useful to see.  Also, his comment about the internal audio in relation to speech makes me wonder if he is aware of the mic setting menu, where you can set the audio to "front only" to improve vlogger speech pickup, at least to some degree.]

2021-10-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain