11702 18 2021-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dougscortegagna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47365 ft
Brazil

Hi folks,

I live in Brazil and purchased a DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo from the official DJI Ali Store at AliExpress and it got delivered yesterday  (29 October 2021).  I recorded the unboxing and noticed that the gimbal cover wasn't well fixed.  Besides that, everything looked normal. Turned on the drone and got ESC Error Code: 30085 with a static red light

I've updated all firmwares and still having this problem. If i do IMU Callibration it works, but when i turn off and on the problem returns. Tried with every battery also. I've never crashed it, just made a test flyght when it turns on, but i'm scared that this problem could happen in the air.

I looked online and found people with same error, like this (https://forum.dji.com/thread-238209-1-1.html) and DJI gave them  a new drone.

What should i do? I live in Brazil and DJI Brazil won`t give me support because I didn't buy my Mini 2 in Brazil.

Cheers

20211030_134300.jpg
Screenshot_20211029-134522.jpg
20211030_111313.jpg
20211030_134246.jpg
2021-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you experienced. For the ESC error, please try to remove the SD card and restart the drone, ensure that the firmware has been updated to the latest version.
If the error persists, you may need to send the drone in for service. You may try to contact the reseller to see if they can help you out. I noticed that you had contacted our support via email, I will ask the team to follow up on your case as soon as possible.
2021-10-31
Use props
dougscortegagna
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 10-31 01:16
Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you experienced. For the ESC error, please try to remove the SD card and restart the drone, ensure that the firmware has been updated to the latest version.
If the error persists, you may need to send the drone in for service. You may try to contact the reseller to see if they can help you out. I noticed that you had contacted our support via email, I will ask the team to follow up on your case as soon as possible.

Hi Susan,

I tried this and still have the problem. Just now i tried to turn the Drone 10 times, it turned on OK 2 times, and 8 times it gave me back the static red light with ESC Connection Error.
Removed the SD Card, formatted it, updated all the firmwares and the DJI App and the problem still persists.
When it turns on, i can fly it, but i`m scared that this is a serious problem.
2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dougscortegagna Posted at 10-31 03:37
Hi Susan,

I tried this and still have the problem. Just now i tried to turn the Drone 10 times, it turned on OK 2 times, and 8 times it gave me back the static red light with ESC Connection Error.

I am sorry for the result. If the error appears frequently, you may need to send the unit back for diagnosis and service.
2021-11-1
Use props
dougscortegagna
lvl.1
Brazil

Updating the situation. I sent it to DJI Brasil, I was very well attended, it was a problem with the ESC board, as the Drone was not manufactured in Brazil, there was no warranty, but the cost was R$ 515.00 (they changed the  ESC board). The entire send-to-receive process took about 10 days. Now it is working 100%.

As for Aliexpress and DJI Ali Store, score 0. The seller no longer responded, nor did I negotiate a possible partial refund to pay the costs I got. Tried to contact Aliexpress, with no success either, no effort to help the buyer...
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_pgmF2HU3J2ep
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola dougscortegagna ,  tampoco SUSANA te contesto mas. una vergüenza..
tenían que cambiar  el drone , si estaba nuevo!!!
2022-1-29
Use props
Rodrigo Inacio
lvl.1

Brazil

My Mini 3 PRO, with DJI RC, and Fly more PLUS, after spent more than  1500 dollars, since it was unboxed, it presents ESC ERROR ... Before my  first flight it asked to update ... since this moment, it has ESC  issues. I have tried to downgrade, refresh the firmware ... the error is  istll there ... if I go sleep, at the morming the error disappear  magically... But any try to update the firmware of the drone or the  battery, the error returns and keep there for many time (I can not say  how long) and than desappear, as I have already said, MAGICALLY. SO,  AFTER ONE MONTH, I JUST FLYED FOR 55 MINUTES, BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST IN  MY MINI 3 PRO. I am very very very sad ... and disappointed.

PS: It is not my first drone. I have a MAVIC PRO (since 2016), a Mini 2 (since this year) and now the MINI 3 PRO was my last purchase. All them are DJI, but now, my confidence is in check, because these issues related above.
2022-7-14
Use props
Shrinivas Naik
New

India

After the use of 8 days I am experiencing the ESC ERROR
for my DJI MINI SE.
I had purchased through XBOOM UTILITIES INDIA
and no solution found after contacting the supporting team

Plz arrange for the replacement or repair of the same
2022-9-18
Use props
Ivan Steve
New

United States

djiuser_pgmF2HU3J2ep Posted at 2022-1-29 17:00
Hola dougscortegagna ,  tampoco SUSANA te contesto mas. una vergüenza..
tenían que cambiar  el drone , si estaba nuevo!!!

Spanish please, traductor google, hola he probado que en 7 minutos con la bateria afuera el dron nuevamente capta normal y desaparece esc error, es problema de software, prueben 7 minutos sacando la bateria, me avisan ,mi correo es ivancarbajaloficial@hotmail.com , soy de peru ,saludos
2023-3-3
Use props
ferney preciado
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31381 ft

Colombia

Recién acaba de arrojarme el dji mini 2 ese error después de una caída pequeña, hice todo lo que ví sobre calibrar la imu, cambiar de batería, no probé quitar SD ya que no tenía en ese momento, y cuando me había dado por perdido destape el dron usando la herramienta que viene con el y la sorpresa de que me lleve después de revisar la placa ESC, el cable o Flex que comunica la placa principal con la placa ESC, se había soltado producto de la caída, la placa ESC, es la placa que se encuentra en la parte superior y la placa principal la inferior, espero le sea útil a alguno la información antes de llevarlo a un servicio técnico, cabe destacar que el mini 2 es muy fácil de abrir y hacer cualquier reparación
20240114_131208.jpg
Screenshot_20240114_124902.jpg
20240114_131126.jpg
1-14 10:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ferney preciado Posted at 1-14 10:23
Recién acaba de arrojarme el dji mini 2 ese error después de una caída pequeña, hice todo lo que ví sobre calibrar la imu, cambiar de batería, no probé quitar SD ya que no tenía en ese momento, y cuando me había dado por perdido destape el dron usando la herramienta que viene con el y la sorpresa de que me lleve después de revisar la placa ESC, el cable o Flex que comunica la placa principal con la placa ESC, se había soltado producto de la caída, la placa ESC, es la placa que se encuentra en la parte superior y la placa principal la inferior, espero le sea útil a alguno la información antes de llevarlo a un servicio técnico, cabe destacar que el mini 2 es muy fácil de abrir y hacer cualquier reparación

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your input. For a friendly reminder, self-repair isn't in accordance with our after-sales policy and it may affect the warranty of the product. If the problem persists after the recommendations from our support, it's advisable to send the aircraft instead for repair and possible warranty coverage depending on the result and status of the aircraft. We thank you for your understanding.
1-19 00:53
Use props
djiuser_0eX1lvD9hqsK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20981 ft
United Kingdom

Hi is this coil could be the problem of esc error
Screenshot_20240322_142032_EndscopeTool.jpg
Screenshot_20240322_142011_EndscopeTool.jpg
3-22 14:17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_0eX1lvD9hqsK Posted at 3-22 14:17
Hi is this coil could be the problem of esc error

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you confirm if you also received an ESC error on your DJI Fly app using your drone? Also, does the drone experienced a hard landing before? Please upload the screenshot of the error message here so we can check it further. We will wait for your response.
3-22 20:33
Use props
djiuser_0eX1lvD9hqsK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20981 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 20:33
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you confirm if you also received an ESC error on your DJI Fly app using your drone? Also, does the drone experienced a hard landing before? Please upload the screenshot of the error message here so we can check it further. We will wait for your response.

Yes i do get esc error. I received dron from auctions and probability it was in hard lending. As his gimbal was detached from his body and hanging on a signal cable. It was like crime scene
3-23 02:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_0eX1lvD9hqsK Posted at 3-23 02:39
Yes i do get esc error. I received dron from auctions and probability it was in hard lending. As his gimbal was detached from his body and hanging on a signal cable. It was like crime scene

Hi. We do apologize if you experience trouble with your unit. Since we do not recommend DIY repair for flight safety, you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to have guidance on how to send the unit to us for further diagnostics. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your valued support.
3-24 03:01
Use props
AldoApache
New

Portugal

My drone was stored for about 1 year, in a hardcase, and now I face several problems being able to use it.

1st esc error
2nd I can't update the firmware, either on the phone or on the computer. The update gets stuck at the final 34%, and then fails, several times showing different errors.
4-1 16:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AldoApache Posted at 4-1 16:14
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

My drone was stored for about 1 year, in a hardcase, and now I face several problems being able to use it.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you already tried removing the SD card and then restarting the aircraft? If the issue persists after removing it, please retry updating the firmware. Thank you.
4-1 21:46
Use props
AldoApache
New

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 21:46
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you already tried removing the SD card and then restarting the aircraft? If the issue persists after removing it, please retry updating the firmware. Thank you.

Yes, I literally spent the whole day trying to update in every way, over and over again, until I didn't have any batteries left with a charge. This is considering that the drone connected to the computer continues to charge itself.

How do I send the drone in for some maintenance?
4-2 04:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AldoApache Posted at 4-2 04:13
Yes, I literally spent the whole day trying to update in every way, over and over again, until I didn't have any batteries left with a charge. This is considering that the drone connected to the computer continues to charge itself.

How do I send the drone in for some maintenance?

Hi. Thank you for the update. You can submit a repair request here [url]https://repair.dji.com/pt/repair/index[/url]. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Please feel free to keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
4-3 01:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules