App Photos to Phone Album Not Working
1973 4 2021-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dand1701
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2418802 ft
Canada

For some reason, photos in the App Album are no longer synced automatically with my Phone Album.  It worked until a couple of weeks ago, then suddenly stopped.
The "Download Files to Photo Album switch in the DJI Fly app is On;
DJI FLy App has permission to access storage.

I'm running on Mavis Air 2 latest firmware with an Android phone

2021-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-30
Use props
dand1701
lvl.1
Canada

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly app.  Issue persists.

If this may be of any help, I did a firmware upgrade recently.  However, I can't tell you if this issue started before or after the firmware update.

Another strange thing happened in the last few days:  When the drone would take off, the image on my phone screen kept showing the ground view.  after a few seconds in the air, the screen image was updated sporadically at one or 2 second intervals.  I had solved that issue by force stopping the DJI Fly app (Mavic on the ground, obviously) clearing the cache of the app.  Another time, I had to clear all data from the app.  But this 'behavior' started some time after the last image was automatically transferred to my phone.

2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dand1701 Posted at 11-1 20:43
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly app.  Issue persists.

If this may be of any help, I did a firmware upgrade recently.  However, I can't tell you if this issue started before or after the firmware update.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion caused. May we confirm that the system version of your DJI FLY App is v.1.4.12? To better save the time of downloading materials and selecting the picture, we change the storage logic of the DJI FLY App album route. Auto-Sync HD photo will synchronize the pictures to the App album. After this change, you can directly choose your required materials and keep them in your local album, which avoids the inorder and repeated occurrence of the photos. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2021-11-1
Use props
dand1701
lvl.1
Canada

V 1.4.12 is what's installed on my phone.

I don't really understand the rest of the message.  My auto sync HD is ON in my app.  But what must I do so pictures will transfer automatically to my phone?
Plain language please...  I'm not that much of a 'techie'.
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules