Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with Action 2 in DJI Mimo 1.7.0 on Samsung S21 Ultra
3742 12 2021-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BEN_M16
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148192 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I have a problem with the DJI mimo app and action 2, and that is that when I connect it via Wi-Fi to the mobile, it does not show me any image on the mobile.

All DJI mime options work fine, but no image is displayed.

It only shows me the image when I select slow motion recording.

And I'm not talking about showing an image while recording a video, but also without recording anything.

The problem is also similar with this 1.7.0 app and the osmo pocket 2, which shows an image but frozen in Mimo.

In the tablet that has Snapdragon 865 plus everything works correctly, but in the mobile with Exynos, it does not work.

2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BEN_M16. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) that your are using on your DJI Action 2 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI camera and DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application and for the DJI Action 2 we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Action application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-action-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-10-31
Use props
fans6c61af2b
lvl.1
United States

I am having this same issue on the iPhone 13 Pro Max. This is the most popular phone in the world and its not compatible?
551F3818-5B4A-4F68-A211-D331703E354D.png
2021-11-3
Use props
BEN_M16
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148192 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI turnover more than 3000 million dollars per year, and is not able to buy a Samsung S21 or an Iphone 13 to test their apps?

And the solution they give us is that we buy some old cell phone from their list and not use our modern cell phones ????

For real?
My problem is not the gallery, my problem is live image on the mobile phone. If I connect the action 2 to mimo app, I cant see anything, only black screen showed in my phone.
2021-11-3
Use props
gmurphy
New
Australia

I have the same problem on a Pixel 6 Pro - the live viewfinder is just black - sometimes if I disconnect the camera by powering it off while the camera view is active, a single frame will show up
2021-11-3
Use props
djiuser_mLJtI67S7Lkw
New

Singapore

I also encountered images not showing on the app 1.7.6 in my Samsung s21.
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_pKSXTNDyFv6X
New

Ireland

Very bad experience now...
I change my phone from s20 to s21...
No chance to open app...
Why You have problem DJI to change your app...if that be not changed in next few days i like to give You Osmo 4 back...
Cant use...
2021-11-27
Use props
JÖÖE
lvl.1
Australia

confirming this issue is also occuring on my s21 Ultra
liveview does not seem to work smoothly
i had to switch the recording option back and forth and even at video it would pick up just still image rather than liveview
tried it on my ipad pro and everything seems to work as expected
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_wC65aCWN3Zk5
New

Australia

I got the same problem in my S21, live image not showing... you guys from DJI are not taking us seriously.... the S21 is one of the top selling smartphones in the market and it's  not compatible.

Please next time advertise "NOT COMPATIBLE IN S21, S21 ULTRA,  IPHONE 13 AND PIXEL6 " in the packaging.

So we'd rather buy another camara rather than change change our phones!!!

I'll  never ever buy from DJI
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_gaOnvRdfSI8l
New

United States

S21 ultra and 3 DJI products unless no.   I will never buy DJI again.
2021-12-23
Use props
Gaasedal
lvl.1

Denmark

djiuser_gaOnvRdfSI8l Posted at 12-23 10:26
S21 ultra and 3 DJI products unless no.   I will never buy DJI again.

Not an easy promise, because DJI produce the best equipments on the marked.

I bought a DJI Mavic 3 and it was not compatible with my Galaxy S21, but after one update it was fixed.

It's is strange that DJI isn't support the best mobiles on the marked right away.
2021-12-28
Use props
Sviana
lvl.1

Brazil

Aleluia! S 21 ultra com processador Exynos 2100, funcionando perfeitamente com App mimo, desde o último dia 25/12.
2021-12-29
Use props
djiuser_ZQqKQmRNdl0e
New
Flight distance : 165259 ft
Mexico

S21 plus no funciona con apps DJI
2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules