Video play after downloading
227 6 2021-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dominus
lvl.1
Italy

Hallo , I have a question

After downloading a video from my mavic 2 zoom I have bad quality during play.
To be more specific , the video is ok if I play it on the connected mobile phone or from the googgles biut if I try to see it on my computer it vibrates, it stops an restart.

I would like to know if there is a solution , i have the impression that this is due to the video resolutin, can somebody help ?

thank you
2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dominus. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further. Thank you.
2021-10-31
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your pc may not be fast enough or have enough memory (cpu or video) to deal with the video. I know that my current 4-year old PC cannot reliably play 4k video.
2021-10-31
Use props
Dominus
lvl.1
Italy

Thank you Gary probably this is the problem I will have to try with a better pc
2021-11-1
Use props
Dominus
lvl.1
Italy

Hallo DJI Stephen,

I have a 2,6 gb video showing the problem is there a way to send you this video ?
2021-11-1
Use props
Dominus
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-31 18:39
Hello there Dominus. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further. Thank you.

I have a 2,6 gb video that is showing the problem quite well , is there a way I can send you this video , if possible I could send it wvia WETRANSFER so you can see the full problem
2021-11-1
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Dominus Posted at 11-1 08:37
I have a 2,6 gb video that is showing the problem quite well , is there a way I can send you this video , if possible I could send it wvia WETRANSFER so you can see the full problem

Perhaps you could just cut a small section out of the video and upload it here or a link from YouTube or similar place.
2021-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules