unstable at high speeds
807 5 2021-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BramSchats
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2025817 ft
Netherlands

Does anyone know what could be the problem here? everything is working just fine but at high speeds my DJI FPV gets unstable in flight (see video, I am flying straight forward!). Can it be the strong wind, do I need new probs, do I need to recalibrate something or can it be something else?

Hope someone can help me out!

2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BramSchats. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. May we please know if you are getting any error messages on the DJI fly application when this is happening? In addition the DJI FPV ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv?site=brandsite&from=nav ) has a Max Wind Speed Resistance of 39 - 49 kph ( 25-31 mph ). Thank you.
2021-10-31
Use props
BramSchats
lvl.3
Netherlands

I did some other flights with the fly app connected but no warning or error message is displayed. I tried new (original) probs, this was slight an improvement but still shaky at high speeds. could it has something to do with calibration or is it caused by something else?
2021-11-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mine is the same way at high speeds the gimbal moves all over. I am not sure how there are so many amazing video's on you tube that appear super stable. makes no difference for me using nd filters either.
The software updates are far and few between. Not a ton of support from DJI.
2021-11-1
Use props
BramSchats
lvl.3
Netherlands

For me this only occurs in manual mode, in sports mode all looks reasonable smooth!
2021-11-1
Use props
BramSchats
lvl.3
Netherlands

Does anyone have a solution for this problem! As far as I know I did not have this problem before and it’s kind of tricky to fly in top speed in manual mode?
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules