Vertical lines not sun spots - see example
2112 3 2021-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dollar99
lvl.1

United States

PXL_20211031_181327841.jpg
Got these stripes in the left display only of the V1 goggles this is not sun spots. It goes away and comes back. Sometimes comes back mid flight and makes me crash. Help!
2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dollar99. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue on the display of your DJI Goggles. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2021-10-31
Use props
Thomas V
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi. How did the resolution go? Did you have to send in the goggles or was there something you could do to resolve this on your end? I'm having the same issue since today.
2022-1-30
Use props
dollar99
lvl.1

United States

From what I understand, DJI no longer services the v1 goggles so I didn't even try to get them fixed by DJI. I also checked trade-in options and the DJI website said trade-in isn't available in my country (USA). I ended up buying a new pair of v2 goggles but I no longer recommend DJI to people without warning them that the company doesn't support their products for a reasonable length of time. I also have a mechanically perfect DJI Spark that's essentially garbage because DJI stopped selling flight batteries for it.
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules