Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pixel 6 Pro no picture Fly App 1.4.12
12360 124 2021-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nidge
Captain

United Kingdom

smmudge Posted at 1-5 04:18
I have just decided to check on progress here and downloaded the latest DJI Go for P4 and beyond app in order to fly my spark using my Google Pixel 6 Pro. The app does not even open for me - crashes on start up. This seems to imply that there has been no progress towards making the DJI products compatible with modern mobile phones. This leads to two questions...

1. Is there an update really coming or is the market for Pixels 6 (and future pixels?) just too small for them to bother with?

If you’re on iOS I recommend Spark Pro, Android I’d go with Litchi.

Ignore any talk from the DJI Mods on this forum about “using a non-DJI App will invalidate your warranty” cr@p. If that was the case a compatible device would be included in the box.

Currently the Litchi APP to support the Mini2 and Air2S is in Beta, and yesterday I received three updates. These updates were in response to feedback received 24HRS earlier  from those of us testing the APP. That’s how a company should manage software that is integral to the operation of their hardware, and not tell the customer to buy another mobile device, as DJI do.  If DJI are unable to support their software then they should contract out the task to those that can.
1-6 02:33
Use props
smmudge
lvl.1
United Kingdom

PS013 Posted at 1-5 15:19
If you download the latest GO4 ( version 4.3.46 ) from the DJI site ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) it will work on PIXEL 6 pro .

While that version does not show any video when using a MAVIC 2 PRO, it does work OK with a Mavic Air ( 1st gen ). If it works with the AIR, I guess It will work with the SPARK.

Thanks for the suggestion - I can confirm that the version from the website sort of works OK (I eventually managed to get them all to talk to each other) but I am now having the "update the database" message. For some reason (poor coding?), the software will check and download any firmware updates but when I click on the update the database it tells me I am not connected to the internet despite being connected through the 4G connection and the other stuff working. So, how is one supposed to update the databases while connected to the drone?
1-27 05:40
Use props
VegasBuck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313179 ft
United States

This is a total nightmare since I traded in my old device for the Pixel 6. I guess no DJI products for me unless I want to buy an old device? Any news on how soon they anticipate a fix?
1-31 17:13
Use props
VegasBuck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313179 ft
United States

PS013 Posted at 2021-11-15 12:18
Yes is does, but only with the first gen Mavic Air
It does not work with the Mavic 2 pro

The files from the website seem to have worked for my osmo mobile, now to verify that my mavic pro is still good to go :-)

Good lookin out y'all!!
1-31 17:31
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24134 ft
Serbia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-11-1 18:57
Hi, there. Apologize for my blunder and miss. Having confirmed with our designated teams, the surging incompatibility issues of Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro have been noticed. We will pay attention to it and strive to resolve it as soon as possible. Please wait patiently and thanks for your understanding. If it bothers you a lot, we would recommend you borrow or use another compatible mobile device.

Hi Wanda. How about DJI GO 4 app? We're still having trouble with image transmit using Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom with Pixel 6 / Pixel 6 Pro. It constantly drops image, reconnects and drops it again. I've been posting around, however I have this feeling of not being heard. Hope to get some answer on this matter.
3-10 06:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules