Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TobiFromGermany
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45423 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Dear Members,
there are so many users who complain about missing firmware updates for the Pocket 2. I also do.
But we have the choice. Thanks God.
I intend to buy ana action cam the next days. The specs of the Action 2 look very good, yes.
But I won't buy it. My choice is the GP10. Not because it's really better. But because it's better maintained.
That's my choice. I hope that I can at least give DJI some food for thought.
Warm regards!

2021-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think I will hold off until the P3.
2021-11-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tobi, if you have a chance check out this very informative video.  It might help in your buy decision.
2021-11-1
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I see your point here. It is true that DJI is not doing itself any favors if they ignore user requests after they have managed to sell the camera. Eventually, buyers will look elsewhere if they feel like not being paid attention to and not having their problems solved.

I feel that the Pocket 2 is mostly fine, but it's firmware updates are not supported the way they should be. If they would still try to update it, then more users would probably stay with them.
2021-11-1
Use props
Nathan Acre
lvl.3
Israel

I'm probably naive, but I still hope that P3 will appear with ambarella CV5 + samsung GN2 or HP1 + long firmware support.
2021-11-1
Use props
TobiFromGermany
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45423 ft
  • >>>
Germany

WWW is already full of disappointed action 2 users. Overheating, low resolution when using the horizon leveling…
And I am sure there won‘t be a firmware update that fixes the problems.
The same with the Pocket 2 and 3 and 4…
I will go for the GoPro Hero 10.
I am also disappointed.
Warm greetings
2021-11-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

TobiFromGermany Posted at 11-29 13:34
WWW is already full of disappointed action 2 users. Overheating, low resolution when using the horizon leveling…
And I am sure there won‘t be a firmware update that fixes the problems.
The same with the Pocket 2 and 3 and 4…

Actually, some time ago one of the DJI representatives said they are testing a new beta firmware version for the Pocket 2, and it also has been sent to some of the forum members. If you haven't completely given up on the Pocket 2 yet, you can read more about it here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=253397

Though I have to say it certainly took them so long, it is no wonder why many had thought they had thrown the towel in.
2021-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules