Waypoint option missing in timelapse motion
675 4 2021-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gymnast46
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78163 ft
United States

I used to be able to do this on my Osmo Mobile 3.  I need to shoot a sunrise tomorrow with a timelapse pan.    I can still set the duration and the interval but I don't have the option of setting waypoints.  It just says Fixed Angle and can't be changed.  It's probably a real basic error on my part but I need someone to point it out.  Much obliged.

panning 2.jpg
2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please enlarge the distance between points as much as possible and decrease the shooting duration as appropriate? Please tell us your feedback after trying.
2021-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heres a tutorial on how to do it,   hopefully it will fill in the blanks -
2021-11-1
Use props
Gymnast46
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for responses.  I'm still having no luck.  I uninstalled the app from my iPhone and reinstalled it with the same result.  When I go to Timelapse, Path is not an option.  Very disappointing.  I shot a Timelapse sunrise at the Grand Canyon yesterday and couldn't use the Pan feature.  In the photo below, my display is on top.  The bottom image is from a tutorial.  I used to have the Path option but it's no longer available.  I upgraded from an iPhone 11 to a 12.  Could that be the problem.

2021-11-2
Use props
Gymnast46
lvl.2
United States

Any ideas?  I'm still touring the National Parks of the southwest and can't use my Osmo 3.  The PATH option is not available.  What the heck am I doing wrong?

2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules