Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro gimbal n/a and lines in video
300 3 2021-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KillSwitch.
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys, so my mavic pro gimbal has stopped functioning overnight and the video live feed has white lines all over it and sometimes the colour of the video is pink. I have confirmed this is also true for the recorded footage on the micro sd. The drone was flying perfectly fine few days prior and has not been touched since and has had no crashes. In app the gimbal says n/a. Any ideas on diagnosing this? Thank you
2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Pro and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening, it would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-11-1
Use props
KillSwitch.
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-1 19:39
Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Pro and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening, it would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I contacted them and they said to send the drone in however, it is a software issue as this morning i turned on the drone and everything was working fine. I therefore decided to update the software whilst everything was working so the issue does not appear again. However, it failed and now the same problem is back.
2021-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

KillSwitch. Posted at 11-3 07:19
Hi, thanks for your reply. I contacted them and they said to send the drone in however, it is a software issue as this morning i turned on the drone and everything was working fine. I therefore decided to update the software whilst everything was working so the issue does not appear again. However, it failed and now the same problem is back.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for giving us these additional information. Since the said issue is still happening it would be best to send your DJI Mavic Pro in for further assessment. Rest assured that our DJI Support Team will assess the said DJI drone completely for us to be able to address the said issue. Thank you.
2021-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules