Smart controller and GO4 app cannot connect
909 5 2021-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FoV7ULzcn5TC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 579570 ft

United States

After last smart controller firmware update I can no longer connect with the GO4 app to transfer photos and videos to my iphone even through the QR code. I have the Air2S, just a couple of months. Very frustrating as I can shoot videos, photos and fly but can’t do anything with them.
2021-11-1
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

OMG.  Me too.  I got it to work once after the update, now.... nope.  Nothing.   I actually ended up just syncing my air2 with my other controller (with my phone hooked to that) to upload on the phone app.  Let me know if you find out anything.  I really liked transferring through the GO4 app and not taking out the SD cards.   
2021-11-2
Use props
djiuser_FoV7ULzcn5TC
lvl.1

United States

scubaAnn Posted at 11-2 03:53
OMG.  Me too.  I got it to work once after the update, now.... nope.  Nothing.   I actually ended up just syncing my air2 with my other controller (with my phone hooked to that) to upload on the phone app.  Let me know if you find out anything.  I really liked transferring through the GO4 app and not taking out the SD cards.

I wonder if I can connect to the USB on the smart controller to my iPhone and get them that way?
2021-11-2
Use props
djiuser_FoV7ULzcn5TC
lvl.1

United States

scubaAnn Posted at 11-2 03:53

A DJI person on the FB site said to download Assistant 2 but I see no way how to do that on iPhone. I’m kind of in the dark on what to do. I just expect things to work right especially when I spend big money on it. Guess that’s asking too much these days.
2021-11-2
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_FoV7ULzcn5TC Posted at 11-2 11:28
I wonder if I can connect to the USB on the smart controller to my iPhone and get them that way?

I had to hook them into the controller to link it to my phone.  Let me know if it works. I may try it again.
2021-11-2
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_FoV7ULzcn5TC Posted at 11-2 11:30
A DJI person on the FB site said to download Assistant 2 but I see no way how to do that on iPhone. I’m kind of in the dark on what to do. I just expect things to work right especially when I spend big money on it. Guess that’s asking too much these days.

I tried to connect to the assistant 2 on my computer and it too wouldn't work.  The only two things I got to work 1) SD card into computer  2) Link to my mini 2 controller and download to the DJI app that way through my phone.  Any luck with using just your phone?
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules