Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thermal Analysis Software 2.1
1302 6 2021-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnugfur
lvl.1
Norway

Hello.

We're out on mission with Matrice 300RTK thermal inspecting isolation on a refinery to find heat leaks.
Machine works great and we get alot of good data. Problem arises when we are to analyse the images through the DJI Thermal analysis tool.

After spending most of yesterdays shift getting all the missing DLL files in place without catching a virus. Now the app runs. Starts up with
chinese text, i switch this over to english using the lower left button. I double click preview and load the folder with the thermal images. It says
loading and nothing happens from there. Middle screen strays blank grey and no images appear. Text on the right side tool menu is also
very weird. Font size is way too big and letters are overlapping.

I have tried installing the application several times and tried older versions with no luck.
So far we are unable to analyse the data we have collected through 9 flights.
2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have a picture to know the issue more clearly? Thanks in advance.
2021-11-1
Use props
gnugfur
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-1 19:33
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have a picture to know the issue more clearly? Thanks in advance.

Sure thing.
Taken with cell phone to illustrate the issue internally with why we arent producing complete reports.
Installed 1.0 and it kind of works. Its time consuming though and we would very much like to have 2.1 up and running.

After "loading" dissapears, window in the middle becomes gray and blank with no images, information or nothing.

2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

gnugfur Posted at 11-1 19:42
Sure thing.
Taken with cell phone to illustrate the issue internally with why we arent producing complete reports.
Installed 1.0 and it kind of works. Its time consuming though and we would very much like to have 2.1 up and running.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We would like to know more details about your version. Would you please tell us the system version of your computer? And some thermal images related to the error. We would forward it to our designated teams. You could upload it to the Goggle drive or Dropbox and then send it through PM. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-11-1
Use props
LaDroneZone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213881 ft

Canada

I second that. I was never able to use it correctly. In addition to the comments made above, the filing system is ackward and could not back out and navigate throughout the files. I, too, look for serious improvements on the Thermal Tool. Following some threats on Facebook, this seems to be a sustained request. Hope this helps.
2021-11-3
Use props
djiuser_Rw35zwy4mAL7
lvl.1

Australia

mine has ben a nightmare   the tech guy said its running off version 5?  managed to get it going   still has a lot of chinese words in drop down boxes etc
2022-4-19
Use props
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164747 ft
Australia

I have the same issue on my laptop which is an Asus Zephyrus g15 duo.  
2022-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules