12Next >
13903 45 2021-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
helipaddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181916 ft
Greece

If I select a few videos in the app then click share, nothing happens.
If I view one video in the app, then click share, the app crashes.
2021-11-3
Use props
edwardquan
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I haven't had to do this, so won't be able to help you directly, but can you give some further details - e.g. what version of the DJI Mimo app are you using and what phone and phone software are you using?
2021-11-3
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also is your content on internal storage or SD card storage?
2021-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there helipaddy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to islaote the said issue? Thank you.
2021-11-3
Use props
fans2ba7882f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 268091 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same thing is happening to me on iPhone 12 Pro using DJI Mimo app version 1.7.2
2021-11-4
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Same issue for me on iPhone 8 using DJI Mimo App V1.7.2. I am unable to do anything with media on both internal and MicroSD storage, cannot preview, save to Mimo, or export. Really inconvenient problem!
2021-11-4
Use props
Calor1030
lvl.2
United States

same here using iPhone 13 Pro
2021-11-5
Use props
DEECEE92
New

Canada

Are you supposed to be able to download the full video onto your phone locally through the Mimo app?
2021-11-6
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not had an issue with downloading videos or pictures with Mimo to iPhone 12 Pro Max
2021-11-6
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

forbsie Posted at 11-4 21:54
Same issue for me on iPhone 8 using DJI Mimo App V1.7.2. I am unable to do anything with media on both internal and MicroSD storage, cannot preview, save to Mimo, or export. Really inconvenient problem!

Interesting, .. I installed DJI Mimo on an old iPhone 5 and everything worked perfectly. I then deleted DJI Mimo from my iPhone 8 and reinstalled it, no change, still unable to view, save or export any media. Hope they get onto this quickly, a very annoying bug!!
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi. DJI MIMO 1.7.4 just released. plz let me know if the bug stills exits in 1.7.4

if it is ,would u plz post a sreen shot or screen record to show the situation u meet.

sincere thank
2021-11-10
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-10 23:16
Hi. DJI MIMO 1.7.4 just released. plz let me know if the bug stills exits in 1.7.4

if it is ,would u plz post a sreen shot or screen record to show the situation u meet.

Hi, exactly the same problem with both photo & video in 1.7.4

2021-11-11
Use props
fans2ba7882f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 268091 ft
  • >>>
United States

^^^^ I'm having same issue on iPhone 12 Pro. Someone please get this fixed or Action 2 is being returned.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

HI we discuss with RD, we need some log for this bug.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help to provide the below information for further analysis, after exporting the log files needed, please upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link with me. I'll help to forward it to our engineers. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
1. The firmware version of your DJI Action2.
2. DJI Mimo app version.
3. The model and OS of your mobile device.

4. Please help to export the camera logs:
1) Go to camera unit System Settings - Device Info. Tap “Export Logs”.
2) Mount the camera unit and front touchscreen module/power module. Connect to DJI Action 2 and a computer using a USB cable.
3) Select “File Transfer” on the DJI Action 2 screen. Go to “My Computer". Find the corresponding disc for the DJI Action 2 (internal storage).

4) Export all Log files and zip them. Send the entire zipfile back for analysis and confirmation.

5. Please help to export the DJI Mimo log files:
1) iOS path: document/logs (zip and provide the entire file folder)
2) Android path: Android/data/dji.Mimo/files/LOG. (zip and provide the entire file folder)
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

forbsie Posted at 11-11 03:24
Hi, exactly the same problem with both photo & video in 1.7.4

[view_image]

Hi there, please refer to the reply on floor18# and help to provide the information for better assistance. Thanks.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2ba7882f Posted at 11-12 06:49
^^^^ I'm having same issue on iPhone 12 Pro. Someone please get this fixed or Action 2 is being returned.

Hi there, please refer to the reply on floor18# and help to provide the information for better assistance. Thanks.
2021-11-12
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 18:29
Hi there, please refer to the reply on floor18# and help to provide the information for better assistance. Thanks.

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for looking into this.

I have uploaded the logs for both the camera and DJI Mimo zipped into a single archive which can be downloaded at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gai79xveyyobtvz/Logs.zip?dl=0

Note, the DJI Mimo logs were not in the location advised by you, but are the only such logs I could find (inside the DJI Mimo app container)

DJI Action 2 firmware version: 01.01.05.10
DJI Mimi app version: 1.7.4
Model & OS of mobile device: iPhone 8 running IOS v15.1

Thanks

Steve
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

forbsie Posted at 11-12 21:14
Hi Natalia,

Thanks for looking into this.

Thanks for the information, Steve. I'll help to forward it to our engineers for a check.
2021-11-13
Use props
Crow911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374052 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 18:26
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help to provide the below information for further analysis, after exporting the log files needed, please upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link with me. I'll help to forward it to our engineers. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
1. The firmware version of your DJI Action2.
2. DJI Mimo app version.

Hi Natalia, I just made my way to export the log file on action 2. I'm not sure how can I access to my iPhone with the log file of mimo app. Anyway, here is the shared link for the log files of the camera:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiXjVoRcdm2WlwtdZE8S9vEHyXw2?e=5Lq2cO

I'm using iPhone 13 pro with iOS 15.1 on it. The version of Dji mimo app is 1.7.4, which I updated yesterday from App store.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers!
2021-11-14
Use props
Calor1030
lvl.2
United States

Still having same problem and no resolution yet ... Never had an issue with any DJI product...
2021-11-15
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Calor1030 Posted at 11-15 17:34
Still having same problem and no resolution yet ... Never had an issue with any DJI product...

Have you provided the information requested by DJI Support in comment #18 above?
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Crow911 Posted at 11-14 20:58
Hi Natalia, I just made my way to export the log file on action 2. I'm not sure how can I access to my iPhone with the log file of mimo app. Anyway, here is the shared link for the log files of the camera:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiXjVoRcdm2WlwtdZE8S9vEHyXw2?e=5Lq2cO

Got it. The situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-11-16
Use props
Calor1030
lvl.2
United States

forbsie Posted at 11-15 17:47
Have you provided the information requested by DJI Support in comment #18 above?

Yes ... Did 2 live chats with DJI support team. Both work arounds didn't not work. It doesn't work with my new iPhone 13 Pro but when I try it with the iPhone 12 Pro it work !!!!
2021-11-16
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Calor1030 Posted at 11-16 15:41
Yes ... Did 2 live chats with DJI support team. Both work arounds didn't not work. It doesn't work with my new iPhone 13 Pro but when I try it with the iPhone 12 Pro it work !!!!

Yes, it is quite bizarre, appears to be only affecting Apple devices and no real pattern to determine what is causing it.
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi all. it should be the network issue for cellular data and network.
it is assumed that some region/production of iphone has different network redirection policy.

Here are TWO methods you can try to help with the current issue:
1.a fast way to solve :to turn off the cellular data , then the download should be OK.
(turn on and off cellular data is annoying, so please try the 2nd method and tell me whether it solves your problem.)

(step 1) when mimo connects Action2.  forget the action wifi in iphone wifi setting list.

(step 2) reset connection

(step 3)manually connect Action2 wifi

(step 4)set up the wifi config in iphone
Manuel
IP:192.168.2.101
Subnet Mask:255.255.255.0
Router:192.168.2.1
save

Here is a wifi config setup video:  
https://www.skypixel.com/videos/manual-wifi-config-action2-setup
Then go and try download.
plz let me know if method 2 helps. it helps us a lot.

2021-11-16
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-16 20:43
it is assumed that some region/production of iphone has different network redirection policy.

Hi DJI-ytao,

Thanks for your assistance and detailed instructions.

I tried your 2nd method, and unfortunately for some reason my phone (iPhone 8) wouldn't maintain the manual network settings.

I then tried the 1st method and I was able to see, preview, download and export media. Strangely, when I turned mobile data back on, things continued working correctly. I shut down both the Action 2 and DJI Mimo a number of time and even with mobile data active it has continued working.

I will continue to monitor and let you know if I experience any problems, but at this stage the issue is no longer occurring.

Thanks again! Steve
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

forbsie Posted at 11-16 22:26
Hi DJI-ytao,

Thanks for your assistance and detailed instructions.

for method 2, even it not maintains. does it work the first time?
(before you try method 1)
for method 1, would you plz try power off the phone.
and check whether the connection maintains fine?

if just set the wifi configure ( without forget+reset), the manual network will not maintain.
so need to forget wifi + reset ,and then set configure

2021-11-17
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-17 00:33
for method 2, even it not maintains. does it work the first time?
(before you try method 1)
for method 1, would you plz try power off the phone.

Method #2 did not work first time, and setting did not maintain as manual.

I just turned phone completely off and restarted. Mobile Data is turned ON. Following are the DJI Action 2 wifi settings:

Everything is still working correctly i.e. can preview, download and export media
2021-11-17
Use props
fansc0779b26
lvl.1
United States

Same for me on iPhone 13 Pro w/ Action 2. App version 1.7.2
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fansc0779b26 Posted at 11-17 07:29
Same for me on iPhone 13 Pro w/ Action 2. App version 1.7.2

would u plz try method 2 and method 1 ,see that also helps?
2021-11-17
Use props
Crow911
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-16 20:43

Hi Tao,

I tried the 2nd method you provided there. When I clicked save for that IP-changing step, the WiFi connection will be disconnected automatically. I tried to restore the connection, but I cannot do it in my iPhone's setting section. I had to move to mimo app to connect action 2 and I was not able to preview, download etc. After that, I went back to the WiFi setting on my phone. The modification of IP address and stuffs did not change back to auto. It remains what I have changed manually.

Then I turned off the mobile data. Everything is fine, which means your 1st method works. However, when I turned the mobile data back on, I lost the ability of preview and all those stuffs.

Thanks for your help though.
Looking forward to the update.
Cheers!
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Crow911 Posted at 11-20 02:43
Hi Tao,

I tried the 2nd method you provided there. When I clicked save for that IP-changing step, the WiFi connection will be disconnected automatically. I tried to restore the connection, but I cannot do it in my iPhone's setting section. I had to move to mimo app to connect action 2 and I was not able to preview, download etc. After that, I went back to the WiFi setting on my phone. The modification of IP address and stuffs did not change back to auto. It remains what I have changed manually.

Hi Crow911.sincere thank.
would u plz have the screen shot the the phone wifi config? (e.g. 35#)Or it would be great if u can record the setting step...

the manual change would not affect the connection.  I want to check what happens when Manuel config is working.Here is a wifi config setup video:  
https://www.skypixel.com/videos/manual-wifi-config-action2-setup
2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_5UHfx7GF74cn
New

United Kingdom

Unable to do nothing with media on DJI mimo app❗️
2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_5UHfx7GF74cn
New

United Kingdom

I have problems downloading media to the DJI mimo app on iPhone XS and IPad.
2021-12-2
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi All would u plz PM your dji account (which u  login MIMO account)
so that we will arrange a beta firmware for u to check whether it solves your download issue
2021-12-3
Use props
Crow911
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-21 19:21
Hi Crow911.sincere thank.
would u plz have the screen shot the the phone wifi config? (e.g. 35#)Or it would be great if u can record the setting step...

Sorry about this late reply. I've been hectic these days.
Yeah, I followed your video and did it again. The problem persists.
I have upload the screenshot. Please check it out.
Cheers!
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_3Vpkw6W1xMnR
New

United States

It happened to me too. I pressed the button to download a video, a message box showed up telling me that the video will only download to the app and I will have to share it to my iPhone later. I pressed Ok, but the download icon didn’t change (the video size is about 3GB, maybe because it was preparing it, not sure) I pressed the download button again, probably twice. I’m not sure if the message box appeared again, I wasn’t trying to remember at that point, but the icon eventually turned to a progress circle. but it wasn’t showing any progress. I waited for some time, then pressed on the circle and a message box appeared asking if I wanted to cancel the download. I confirmed, but the download circle didn’t change. I pressed on it again, it again asked me if I wanted to cancel the download, I confirmed and this time the icon changed back to the download icon. I returned back to the screen that shows all videos and to my surprise … (see my next comment to continue…)
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_3Vpkw6W1xMnR
New

United States

… I returned back to the screen that shows all videos and to my surprise the video was still downloading, at around 70% and was moving, it was not frozen. I waited for a bit and decided to watch another video on this camera while this video was downloading. After finishing watching the other video I looked at the download progress and it was still at 71%. I let it download to up to 90% but then someone called me an while I was on the phone the camera turned off from inactivity and the app couldn’t connect to it anymore. After I turned the camera on and reconnected the DJI app to it, the download progress wasn’t showing anymore. I pressed the download button again and the download continued from the 90% (yay!). But after it finished downloading I couldn’t save it to my phone. The app was showing  “Unable to share the loop recordings from device album. Download to app album to share”. I offloaded the app (see next comment…)
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_3Vpkw6W1xMnR
New

United States

.., I offloaded the app (it’s almost like deleting the app, all the data is deleted except the config data, so when you redownload the app, you don’t have to configure it again) but I’m seeing the same message: “Unable to share the loop recordings from device album. Download to app album to share” but the download button on this video is not showing anymore, it’s not there. Turning off/turning on the device doesn’t help, so this video cannot be downloaded anymore. Hope this helps you guys to reproduce the problem and lets your QA guys to build more test cases out of these posts
2021-12-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules