Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mimo app bug - cannot download videos
2749 45 2021-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans06dc9d0a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16680 ft
United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-16 20:43
Hi all. it should be the network issue for cellular data and network.
it is assumed that some region/production of iphone has different network redirection policy.

Option 1 works great, option 2 did not. I would like to try the beta firmware if one is available.
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans06dc9d0a Posted at 2021-12-29 03:30
Option 1 works great, option 2 did not. I would like to try the beta firmware if one is available.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you PM me your DJI account (which you log in to the DJI Mimo app)? We will arrange a beta firmware for further test. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
1-12 00:14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Crow911 Posted at 2021-12-3 06:03
[view_image]

Sorry about this late reply. I've been hectic these days.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you PM me your DJI account (which you log in to the DJI Mimo app)? We will arrange a beta firmware for further test. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
1-12 00:21
Use props
palizzz
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

So, just got my DJI Action 2, same issue. Firmware is updated and it's the latest version of the app. Did anyone find a fix for this? DJI, obviously many people are having this issue. Every other DJI production could do video playback from the iPhone or iPad just fine. This camera has been out for a while now, praying DJI support fixes this issue in their next firmware update.
3-19 17:15
Use props
EllKay
lvl.1

Australia

palizzz Posted at 3-19 17:15
So, just got my DJI Action 2, same issue. Firmware is updated and it's the latest version of the app. Did anyone find a fix for this? DJI, obviously many people are having this issue. Every other DJI production could do video playback from the iPhone or iPad just fine. This camera has been out for a while now, praying DJI support fixes this issue in their next firmware update.

I had the same problem with my iPhone 13, the dji app and the action 2 purchased in April. Came across a YouTube video which said if you turn off your cellular data, downloading will work. It did.
4-30 15:34
Use props
djiuser_hDx6roWwauPS
New
United Kingdom

After updating the DJI Mimo app and my phone I am having issues with being able to access my video clips from my phone to be able to edit in the app. Each time it keeps saying there are no photos or videos and I have my permissions on.
How do I fix this?
I'm using an Oppo find X2 neo
5-19 12:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules