Anti-flicker greyed out in M mode
395 2 2021-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cellostree
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I'm trying to set the anti-flicker to auto in Manual mode but it's greyed out as Off and I can't change it, what do I have to do to be able to set it?

Thanks,

Marcello

2021-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marcello. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-11-3
Use props
Cellostree
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-3 19:22
Hello there Marcello. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

I'm using DJI smart controller, not a mobile device.

2021-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules