Why so convoluted?
582 1 2021-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Reid
New

Australia

OK - Before I rant on.My current drone is my third DJI model.
I've flown well over 250 hours. And loved almost every one....crashes happen!

Since my first drone from DJI, the firmware, software and hardware gymnastics have always been a thing.
'You wanna use a second controller - install firmware from this link after installing a new (unexplained) version of the DJI Assistant app - then -pray to x-deity and only whilst the sun and moon are celestially aligned.' If you crossed your legs and ensured you didn't curse along the way...your wish...may...be...granted'

These birds are $2k+
These are NOT hobbyist-crap-disposable kits.
How do we lobby DJI to get their game on with regard to firmware-hardware-software alignment?
I've managed software design & development for years and I don't dismiss the complexity.
But seriously...a decade of doing this and STILL having significant issues does my head in...admin...care to give your interested parties ANY insight into how your teams are setup, the roles, the team structures, the numbers and the aligned (or not) release cycles?????

One frustrated user. Who may just give up if this crap continues for another generation/model.

S.

2021-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules