DJI FPV Drone Battery Not Charging
6467 17 2021-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svenfrode
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi,

I purchased a Fly More Kit and one of the batteries is not working. When I plug it into the charger, all 4 LED lights will blink, then nothing happens. The battery will also not charge.

When I press the button once, no light will blink at all. Pressing once and hold (to switch on) will also not do anything.

Any tips/advice on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!
2021-11-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your battery. Please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with the serial number of the battery, and a video to show us the details of the problem. We'll check and follow up. Thanks.
2021-11-4
Use props
djiuser_B9izvqH3Fnxl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 783376 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue, please help. Should I send the same information?
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_B9izvqH3Fnxl Posted at 11-21 12:13
I’m having the same issue, please help. Should I send the same information?

Hi there, yes, please refer to the reply on floor 2#. If there is any other assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_y6P71yIhZCVX
New
United States

I am having the exact same problem.
2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_y6P71yIhZCVX Posted at 1-4 03:15
I am having the exact same problem.

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Please contact our support team via support@dji.com and provide the serial number of the battery and a video showing this issue. We will help accordingly.
2022-1-4
Use props
fans43b00a84
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19626155 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-4 05:30
Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Please contact our support team via  and provide the serial number of the battery and a video showing this issue. We will help accordingly.

I have the same problem. The car chargers for the P4P V2.0 and the Mavic Air 2S work fine. But the car charger for the FPV does not charge.
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans43b00a84 Posted at 1-20 05:17
I have the same problem. The car chargers for the P4P V2.0 and the Mavic Air 2S work fine. But the car charger for the FPV does not charge.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please offer us SN and record a video, attaching it to the email? Please contact our support through email at this link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-1-21
Use props
Krazarak
lvl.1
United States

Same issue. Created a case.  Was the issue battery or chargers on others?
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Krazarak Posted at 4-29 10:43
Same issue. Created a case.  Was the issue battery or chargers on others?

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. If the other batteries can be charged normally by this charger, it may be a battery issue. Please send the battery back for further diagnosis. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-29
Use props
Highlander-Mike
New
United Kingdom

I am having this issue as well.  I contacted support as suggested in #2, only to be told to go to the support page of Dji website which was the first thing I did.  Is there a better way to resolve this other than reading non relevant Q&A's?  How much would it cost to have the battery fixed by Dji and how long does it take?
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Highlander-Mike Posted at 5-7 23:02
I am having this issue as well.  I contacted support as suggested in #2, only to be told to go to the support page of Dji website which was the first thing I did.  Is there a better way to resolve this other than reading non relevant Q&A's?  How much would it cost to have the battery fixed by Dji and how long does it take?

Hi, there. Could you please tell me the serial number of the battery via PM? Please give us a video of the issue described as well. You could upload it to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.

It takes approx. 5-7 business days to repair your product after arriving at the DJI Service Center. You will receive an email notification after each step of the service process is complete.
As for the repair cost, the local team would need to make a damage assessment when we receive your drone and send you the quotation.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-8
Use props
fanscad6d632
New

United Kingdom

Has anyone managed to find the cause and a resolution to this problem?

Currently in the same situation.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fanscad6d632 Posted at 10-1 04:39
Has anyone managed to find the cause and a resolution to this problem?

Currently in the same situation.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about your issue? You may try to charge it via different cables or chargers to see if it works. Besides, if possible, you may provide us with a related video for our further checks. Thank you.
2022-10-1
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-10-1 05:12
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about your issue? You may try to charge it via different cables or chargers to see if it works. Besides, if possible, you may provide us with a related video for our further checks. Thank you.

Hi Thor
I am also encountering this on one of my FPV batteries;  I got the FPV on the day it was released but now I'm seeing one battery refuses light up at all when I try and charge it; the other two work fine.  Is there a reset procedure to get the battery out of hibernation mode?    Thanks, Ian
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ian in London Posted at 2-19 23:14
Hi Thor
I am also encountering this on one of my FPV batteries;  I got the FPV on the day it was released but now I'm seeing one battery refuses light up at all when I try and charge it; the other two work fine.  Is there a reset procedure to get the battery out of hibernation mode?    Thanks, Ian

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you tried different cables and chargers?
2023-2-19
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 23:18
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you tried different cables and chargers?

Hi Wanda.  I have three FPV batteries; two work fine and are charging fine; one seems completely dead and shows no lights, even after pressing and holding the power button for over 10 seconds.   I only have the one FPV charger, but as that works fine for the other two batteries, I think the problem is with the battery.  Is there a reset option I can try?
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ian in London Posted at 2-20 00:12
Hi Wanda.  I have three FPV batteries; two work fine and are charging fine; one seems completely dead and shows no lights, even after pressing and holding the power button for over 10 seconds.   I only have the one FPV charger, but as that works fine for the other two batteries, I think the problem is with the battery.  Is there a reset option I can try?

Thanks for your reply. If so, we will recommend you charge the battery overnight. Provided that the battery still does not respond after trying that, you are advised to replace a new battery.
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules