mappe sul radiocomando
584 8 2021-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Birbacane
lvl.1

Italy

Buonasera,
ho una problema probabilmente molto banale che mi sta assillando da giorni. Non riesco più a visualizzare la mappa MAPBOX sul radiocomando del mio drone MAVIC 2 ENTERPRISE. Come posso risolvere il problema?
Buona giornata

2021-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that we are using a translator to comprehend your issue. May we double confirm that whether the Mapbox in your DJI Pilot went black when you try to load it or it just disappeared and can not be found on DJI Pilot App?
2021-11-4
Use props
Birbacane
lvl.1

Italy

Hello thank you for your reply. When I open app dji pilot I can not to see map. Please see yuo attached picture.
Than you in advance for your help.
Excuseme for my english.
IMG_5161.jpg
IMG_5161.jpg
2021-11-5
Use props
Birbacane
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 19:12
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that we are using a translator to comprehend your issue. May we double confirm that whether the Mapbox in your DJI Pilot went black when you try to load it or it just disappeared and can not be found on DJI Pilot App?

Hello thank you for your reply. When I open app dji pilot I can not to see map. Please see yuo attached picture.
Excuseme for my english.
IMG_5161.jpg
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Birbacane Posted at 11-5 02:31
Excuseme for my english.

Thank you for your reply. Could you please tell us the version of the DJI Pilot App?
2021-11-5
Use props
Birbacane
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-5 22:03
Thank you for your reply. Could you please tell us the version of the DJI Pilot App?

Thank you for the reply. I have the version v2.3.1.5
Thank you so much
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Birbacane Posted at 11-6 07:03
Thank you for the reply. I have the version v2.3.1.5
Thank you so much

Hi, there. Here are some tips for you to get a reference. Hope the answer is helpful to you.

1. Please confirm that the offline map has been downloaded for your location;

2. Please make sure that the downloaded offline map matches the selected map source: if you are downloading a map of AMap, the map source selection must be AMap; if you are downloading Mapbox, the map source selection must be Mapbox;

3. Please make sure that when you use the offline map, the map setting display is [Standard]: The offline map download is a standard map, and the map setting must be [Standard] to display, not [Satellite].

2021-11-6
Use props
Birbacane
lvl.1

Italy

Thank you for your tips. They were very usefull. Now I can see the map. I have another question. Can I see also satellite map?
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Birbacane Posted at 11-7 07:02
Thank you for your tips. They were very usefull. Now I can see the map. I have another question. Can I see also satellite map?

Hi there, we're glad to know it works. Please note that offline maps only support the standard map, not the satellite map. If you need to use the satellite map, you need to connect the control to the network. And then set the map to 'Satellite'.
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules