Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G Kochanowsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1960591 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans76b622a7 Posted at 11-28 13:25
Mavic 3 is a Prosumer drone controlled by the consumer Fly app.  DJI, PLEASE create a new control app dedicated to the Mavic 3.

I second that request. Or at least bring the Fly app up to the functionality of the Go 4 app.
2021-11-29
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Tip for those with the Cine: There needs to be a SD card in the slot for data transfer from the SSD to take place at full speed.
2021-11-29
Use props
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Well... I have owned F550, S900, I2, P4, M2.  DJI FLY App is garbage compared to the Go4 App. Can't adjust any pro settings on the fly. Feels like I am flying a mavic mini when I am a pro drone user... Where is the White Balance on the fly? Auto Battery discharge? RAW Photos only (nobody wants jpeg). Adjust exposure stops with a button... COME ON DJI. Please bring Mavic 3 to the GO4 App or the GO4 App settings to the Fly App ASAP or I will be selling my M3. Also, why does it fly like crap compared to the M2 series? As soon as you touch Yaw all other axis comes to a hault. Add the ability to change flight stick profiles. I want it to behave just like the Mavic 2 did. The M3 is wayyy toooo spazzy. And no, its not me, I race drones profesionaly.

What the heck happened here??? Is it purely because of chip shortage? Perhaps DJI rushed launch for christmas and hasn't finalized the new or older Go4 software for the chips they had to stick in it?

Please tell me this is bad dream, lol!

2021-11-30
Use props
Oulala
lvl.3
France

Mike-the-cat Posted at 11-29 16:35
Tip for those with the Cine: There needs to be a SD card in the slot for data transfer from the SSD to take place at full speed.

seriously ?
2021-11-30
Use props
Brandon_Farrell
lvl.1
United States

Do we know when the codec will be support Premiere pro?
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_kQJEIT7IPEeQ
New

Philippines

DJI fly is now fixed.
2021-12-1
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Hong Kong

Mike-the-cat Posted at 11-29 16:35

you sure???
as far as my understanding  SSD  is  for high speed data transfer directly from SSD to your local storage ( PC /MAC ) there is no interfacing micro sd card need unless u need additional capacity.
2021-12-2
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Hong Kong

did u babtize her in  local church or what ,

just kidding
2021-12-2
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

akozc Posted at 12-2 02:49
you sure???
as far as my understanding  SSD  is  for high speed data transfer directly from SSD to your local storage ( PC /MAC ) there is no interfacing micro sd card need unless u need additional capacity.

Do you have a Cine? Try it. I don't post trivial crap. It is an issue that probably can be fixed in firmware. I'm just trying to assist users who may face the same issue.
2021-12-2
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-12-2
Use props
ginosesto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264508 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had this thing for 3+ weeks now! And it still says Feature Coming Soon for Hyperlapse, Quickshots, Pano and Master Shot and im really getting annoyed.

Aircraft firmware is 1.00.0300
RD firmware is 04.13.0300
FlySafe is 01.00.01.25
Android DJI Fly App is 1.5.1

What Gives??
I've had this thing for 3+ weeks now! And it still says Feature Coming Soon for Hyperlapse, Quickshots, Pano and Master Shot and im really getting annoyed.

Aircraft firmware is 1.00.0300
RD firmware is 04.13.0300
FlySafe is 01.00.01.25
Android DJI Fly App is 1.5.1

What Gives??

2021-12-2
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-2
Use props
ginosesto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264508 ft
  • >>>
United States

pitiful, like going to see a movie and they didnt figure out the ending yet.
2021-12-2
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

NGC Posted at 12-2 10:26
I have a Cine and that is not true. I get full speed transfer to my M1-Max Macbook Pro both with and without an SD card in the slot.

Hmm, I may have a faulty SSD. The problem recurred today with a SD card in place.
2021-12-3
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Hong Kong

Mike-the-cat Posted at 12-3 03:35
Hmm, I may have a faulty SSD. The problem recurred today with a SD card in place.

check also if your usb c type cable is ok at both end
some pc  hardware ( thunderbolt c ) rejecting to receive high speed data transfer or distract the transfer due to software error on thunderbolt c driver as well.
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_NsvWeWg2y31g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3383182 ft
United States

Does the mavic 3 have the ability to place waypoints and create a flight path?
2021-12-3
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-3
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

akozc Posted at 12-3 04:37
check also if your usb c type cable is ok at both end
some pc  hardware ( thunderbolt c ) rejecting to receive high speed data transfer or distract the transfer due to software error on thunderbolt c driver as well.

Thanks. One of the ports may be defective. I can transfer raw picture files very quickly. The issue is with any video. Very quick at first then slows down to a crawl for the last 20% of the file.

2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_TGTbJwn719oO
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Dji is most biggest drone manufacture in the world
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_8B2MfrpKm7Tj
New

Belgium

Having heard the news of the new flymore combo with the pro RC to be released in January, having bought the current flymore combo with the N1 controller, will we get a discount if we choose to buy the Pro RC ?
Alternatively, if I decide to return my current combo to purchase the new combo with the Pro RC, can I switch my care plan to the new drone ?
Many thanks for the response (hopefully)
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_OKT2NC75kHt4
New
Australia

My mavic 3 does not ascend to rth altitude when rth activated.  Just flys back at the altitude it was on when rth acti ated
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_OKT2NC75kHt4
New
Australia

My mavic 3 does not ascend to set rth altitude when activated.  It maintains current altitude when activated.  Worried that if I lose connection and rth activated at low altitudes then crash imminent.
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_aIG9YQmtcfGO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 502 ft
Spain

Estaría bien que estuviera programado el rth que ascendiera como minimo a 30 metros para evitar desgracias.
2021-12-5
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Hong Kong

djiuser_OKT2NC75kHt4 Posted at 12-4 15:02
My mavic 3 does not ascend to set rth altitude when activated.  It maintains current altitude when activated.  Worried that if I lose connection and rth activated at low altitudes then crash imminent.

yes this is one of the most annoying features M3 has and will be resulted as many,many crashes worldwide.
2021-12-6
Use props
djiuser_FmHquLHTo3T5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 501040 ft
United Kingdom

Hello tech people at dji....i'm on the 2nd Mavic 3 unit and this replacement is worse than the last. It's now becoming a joke considering the cost of these thing's.

Check out this link with attached video for some real truth and what is happening

https://m.facebook.com/groups/291210742353110/permalink/452242882916561/
2021-12-6
Use props
Ryan70
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6556680 ft
United States

twzimage Posted at 11-5 18:50
I’ve owned both the Mavic Pro and the Mavic 2 Pro, successfully using both for action photography. This, despite the ungodly lag from the time you pressed the shutter release until the photo was actually taken. It was only possible because, with practice, you could press the shutter ahead of the moment you wanted to capture and allow the 5 frame burst to semi-reliably capture the moment you wanted.

Now here we are with the Mavic 3: no burst mode and no mention of whether the shutter lag has been fixed.

all you do is pull the perfect still shot from the video frame. It's not difficult and often you get a far better shot doing this with the proper software.  
2021-12-7
Use props
Ryan70
lvl.2
United States

akozc Posted at 12-6 02:40
yes this is one of the most annoying features M3 has and will be resulted as many,many crashes worldwide.
Where's your source on these "many crashes?"and "many more to come." as you say? My RTH works great and lands without any problems!

It doesn't help exaggerate problems or make up future ones that likely are often due to improper calibration on the pilots end.
2021-12-7
Use props
Ryan70
lvl.2
United States

akozc Posted at 12-2 02:49
you sure???
Akozc, You do not need a MSD card in there to take full advantage of the SSD transfer speeds.  

It's all right their in the device specs in the manual mate. Not to mention you can't git those transfer rates from a msd card. The problem lies with your firmware or other hardware issue with the drone, cable or computer or all of the above.

DJI support should be able to help you narrow the problem down.

I own the Cine and can verify this to be factual.
2021-12-7
Use props
Daider169
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3707890 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

A real shame it uses the DJI fly app . The cine version is quite expensive and it comes with a toy app.

We are used to the go4 app with our  inspire 2's

Please DJI listen to your buyers. All collegues say the same. The internal SSD is a mistake, but the fly app is even a bigger mistake!

2021-12-7
Use props
RichInGa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

I really want a Mavic 3. I've owned the Mavic 2 zoom for a few years now, but I am not interested in the smaller mavics that DJI offers -- I don't want to get into the reasons why.  I like a lot of the things that the Mavic 3 has such as the flight time, 360 obstacle avoidance, and I see those as upgrades to the Mavic 2 that I have now.  However The Mavic 3 is nearly twice the price, and correct me if I am wrong but a lot of that price is due to the camera. I bought the mavic 2 zoom not for the zoom feature, but because I didn't want or need the 1 inch hasslefart camera.  I'm not a professional, and the dual telephoto 4/3rds hassleblad camera is something I don't want. And again I have to mention it because I know some idiot is going to say, "Why not get a mavic mini or mavic air 2?" I don't want one of those.  I like the Mavic 3, I like the flight time, I like the range, obstacle avoidance etc, but I normally fly during the day, and shoot at 2k / 60.

Where does that leave me? Well, I like DJI products but right now I'm considering the Evo 2. The 8k version is still overkill for me, all I shoot in is 2k / 60, but it's got all the other stuff I want.  
Question is will DJI listen to the customers they're cutting out and maybe come up with a version of the Mavic 3 with a 3 axis camera that is less expensive?  
2021-12-8
Use props
Rockl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3597959 ft
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 12-3 05:21
Absolutely not. And they have no timeframe or consideration of when an SDK might even be released so this function might work with 3rd party software. So nothing anytime soon.

I wish DJI would stop leaking pre-release marketing BS as they did in leaking the "Waypoints 3.0" feature promised for Mavic 3.   At least I'm hearing about their plan to kill the feature now while still within my 14-day return window...  The M3 is an impressive product, but for those of us accustomed to using autonomous flight capabilities from the M1 and M2, the lack of waypoints is a deal killer.
2021-12-8
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-8
Use props
djiuser_oxWpyl0xBwEw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 641716 ft
  • >>>
France

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that with the Mavic 3 the recording on SD card is in Exfat, the problem now is that I can no longer play my video and photo files on my LG OLED TV.  no problem DJI Air 2 S  ?  What is happening?
2021-12-8
Use props
djiuser_w6x5eH2egfJL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1898038 ft
Cabo Verde

Fed up beeping drone spoiling my fun enthusiasm to fly constant recalibration of controller and drone so annoying
2021-12-9
Use props
djiuser_w6x5eH2egfJL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1898038 ft
Cabo Verde

Away on hols boa vista and it's constant all this beeping controller so fed up of it then thought I'd sorted flying in authorization zone as did get to fly only next day told I'm " logged out of account " its just getting to be too much hassle to fly and spoiling any redeemable enjoyment opportunities at all please help
2021-12-9
Use props
marcosgzpr
New
Flight distance : 27776 ft
Spain

I just updated to the new firmware but although the message "updated firmware" has appeared, from the app the new functionalities do not appear as available (quick shots, JPEG-JPEG + RAW, RAW, hyperlapse, active track, etc ...) . I do not understand why the new functionalities that the new firmware activates have not been activated in the app. ¿Can you help me please?
2021-12-10
Use props
ImprProductions
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

FEATURE REQUEST:
Please let me assign aperture and white balance in manual mode to the front dial or 5D joystick of the RC Pro!!!

I have the new Mavic 3 Cine and like to do video in full manual mode. I understand that the Fly app isn't getting much love right now for a prosumer or pro drone. But personally, I'm happy if the controls don't get in the way. What I change quite often is shutter speed and ISO, but what I change all the time is aperture and white balance. This is really terrible. For white balance you always have to go into the menu and to change the aperture you have to hit the little area on the display, which is always fiddling and you sometimes miss. It's really unattractive in mid-flight. The right front wheel for example is not important for me at the moment. Left front is tilt from the gimbal. But it would be so great if I could assign the aperture to the right front dial of the RC Pro. Similar to a camera. Just quickly turn the wheel and adjust the aperture. Or assign the white balance to the 5D joystick, up and down in steps of 100K. That would make the quick adjustment so incredibly easy. For me this is not quite understandable that this has not yet happened and that of the professionals who have tested and reviewed the Mavic 3 with RC Pro no one has complained.
2021-12-10
Use props
parallax.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4450860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I bought my mavic 3, the most expensive mavic by FAR, and it is MISSING 3 simple, basic features that are on the mavic 2 pro and all other DJI drones:

1) add full color preview for Dlog
2) gain on controller expo curves as it is impossible to control this drone smoothly in manual and create nice shots
3) ability, and TURN OFF downwards facing obstacle avoidance on landing so can land on uneven terrain, in my hand, and on boats

Thanks!

2021-12-10
Use props
DP Timo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183668 ft
  • >>>
Germany

@DJI: please improve the fly app, gain settings are missing. 1)The breaking gains are to extreme and it’s look not really professional flying the Mavic 3 with the hard breaking.
2)Hand-launch feature would also be nice, like on the mini 2
3) 28x Zoom is great but it’s not in the middle, zoom in and out and the middle point is moving… that’s should be improved
2021-12-10
Use props
DP Timo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183668 ft
  • >>>
Germany

parallax. Posted at 12-10 11:03
Hello,

I bought my mavic 3, the most expensive mavic by FAR, and it is MISSING 3 simple, basic features that are on the mavic 2 pro and all other DJI drones:

That’s correct, I also missing that Features… on ALL new dji drones. Landing protection disable for hand landing on a boats etc. gain setting a for smooth an lowly breaking.
2021-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules