1163985 352 2021-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Crd7II1Ebgb2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 703501 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone been able to stream live Facebook? I keep getting a wrong format error but all I’m doing is coping and pasting from Facebook. Hoping mavic 3 update will impress me as of now I’m disappointed in my first pro level drone, I might be buying one of the mavic 2. Before they are all gone.
2022-1-2
Use props
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

How does this compare to the Mavic Pro?
2022-1-2
Use props
DrunkPilot11
lvl.1
United States

I can only hope DJI firmware can fix this issue on the Mavic 3
883368AE-38CA-410B-81DE-117130594A18.png
2022-1-2
Use props
djiuser_lAbzj41yAhU1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 669948 ft
United States

So I just contact a DJI and they told me basically go fuck myself  either you can send the MAVIC 3 back for repair or you can rest assure that our engineers guaranteed that the issue be fixed in the next firmware update so I ask when is that he couldn’t even answer that question so basically they telling me go fuck yourself you can’t use your drone for work so now you’re out of work because DJI only cares about money and NOT THERE customers I flew the MAVIC 3 twice and they’re asking me to pay for repair or wait for an update this is bull... not to mention the bull... remote control are you guys provided us with this professional drone I am disgusted with service and drones
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_sq9eWbR8wFeJ
New

United States

Recently purchased my Mavic 3 and was looking to find out if you can link BOTH the Pro Remote and the Standard Remote ( or any two remotes for that matter ) simultaneously in a master/slave combo ( believe some of the other Mavics can do this ).   I couldn’t find any info on this feature for the Mavic 3 and the DJI Fly app, and just wondering if anyone knows if this can be done, and if so… how?  Any info would be much appreciated.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_0rxVHFXb3hM8
New
Flight distance : 91276 ft
Ghana

Good drone but too many features still missing even in January 2022. I am still missing Active Tracking.
2022-1-6
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

NGC Posted at 2021-12-2 10:26
I have a Cine and that is not true. I get full speed transfer to my M1-Max Macbook Pro both with and without an SD card in the slot.

True or not, surely we can agree that if an SD is required to get full speed, then it certainly is a bug.  I submit that if one needs more than 1TB of storage they need to clean up the SSD, not put in an SD!

This reminds me of my job.  It never ceases to amaze me when people call in with email issues and I look at their screen and it shows 74k unread messages.  And they want more!

2022-1-8
Use props
djiuser_VJ6LDwP1Aiy9
New

Burkina Faso

Bonsoir à tous
J'ai un problème avec mon mavic 3 fly more combo.
Je n'arrive pas à me connecté à dji go 4 ni à dji fly.
Avec le dji go 4 je ne retrouve pas le mavic 3, il y'a tous les autres drone (mavic 2 pro, mavic 2, et autres) et j'aimerai savoir s'il faut des mises à jour et si oui comment procédé car j'ai essayé en vain.
Les images ci-jointes sont celles du drone, son contrôleur et la capture d'écran de la page du dji go 4 que ne nous propose pas de mavic.
Les images ci-joints sont celle du drone et de son contrôleur, mais aussi la capture d'écran du dji go 4 qui ne donne pas la possibilité de choisir le mavic 3.

Merci de me venir en aide
2022-1-9
Use props
fans4cd408cc
New
Flight distance : 961 ft
Germany

Sehr entseucht von neuen Mavic 3, App nicht ausgereift, gerät zwei Monate auf Markt immer noch nicht vollständige Firmware, schwache Signal Verbindung, findet keine gps, Standart Fernsteuerung kann gleich in Müll, smart Steuerung überteuert. Süd karte Platziert so das ohne Akku rausnehmen Mann kann auch die Karte nicht raus. Ich habe noch die Mavic Pro und alles läuft immer noch besser als dritte Generation schade.
2022-1-10
Use props
djiuser_OTGcULsc9E3e
New

United States

Good
2022-1-10
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-11
Use props
Chris Burks
lvl.1

New Zealand

djiuser_tem8UqtWXxFW Posted at 2021-12-11 14:55
Hi, has anyone noticed lens issues when flying away from the sun, had the sun behind the drone it this clip screenshot but this light flair is in all the video flying away, any help would be great

https://youtu.be/66hfMvg7Cm0

I have owned an Inspire and three Mavic 2 Pro's and they all display this highlight when the sun is behind you. It must be something that just occurs when flying a drone and it's not a fault with your machine
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_tem8UqtWXxFW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3546404 ft
United Kingdom

Love the drone but mastershots are useless with the gimbal shake
2022-1-13
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1698117 ft
  • >>>
Russia

When will panorama mode be available? Will it be opened in January?
2022-1-13
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1698117 ft
  • >>>
Russia

When will panorama mode be available on Mavic 3? Will it be opened in January?
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_0D3IhNv8x5Mh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2362224 ft
Bangladesh

Best drone
2022-1-15
Use props
SDAntigua
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3860472 ft
  • >>>
Antigua and Barbuda

Mavic 3 = terrible drone, expensive, poor quality, poor controller, terrible firmware, terrible app.  
2022-1-15
Use props
djiuser_Wljg6zCmxy9i
New

India

Hello
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_Guo7i4jNa0Je
New

Finland

Is it possible to use focus track feature and continuously take timed photos? Would be great to take stills without having the remote visible in the shots.
2022-1-16
Use props
Snapper AeroCat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 703501 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Crd7II1Ebgb2 Posted at 1-2 08:31
Has anyone been able to stream live Facebook? I keep getting a wrong format error but all I’m doing is coping and pasting from Facebook. Hoping mavic 3 update will impress me as of now I’m disappointed in my first pro level drone, I might be buying one of the mavic 2. Before they are all gone.

You are in the same boat as me, hoping to start pro level work and my first big drone sucks. I talked to DJI after weeks of trying to get them to respond. The said “Facebook requires rtmps and mavic 3 only uses rtmp” no crap that’s why I contacted you. So for now no streaming until future updates. I want to do some mappings so I’m thinking about phantom 4 pro v2
I have flown the mavic 2 pro and love it, but it is not the best fit for mapping. I think once mavic 3 is fully released all its features it will be everything the mavic 2 is and better leaving you with two similar drones. I’m getting the phantom 4 and waiting for mavic 3 to catch up. I know it sucks.
B3AE756A-8D00-4B74-9A9D-8B6B5E9D3059.jpeg
2022-1-17
Use props
mmarquez93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27897 ft
Canada

Lost my Mavic 3 charger.  Was wondering if I can use my 65watt Asus ROG 5 mobile gaming phone charger (pic attached).
91365F52-1AF2-4E3C-8FDC-F27064040BEA.jpeg
2022-1-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

djiuser_0rxVHFXb3hM8 Posted at 1-6 22:49
Good drone but too many features still missing even in January 2022. I am still missing Active Tracking.

Active tracking is available, has been as of December 2021...
2022-1-21
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

mmarquez93 Posted at 1-20 02:02
Lost my Mavic 3 charger.  Was wondering if I can use my 65watt Asus ROG 5 mobile gaming phone charger (pic attached).

Yes, any 65 W or higher rated USB-C charger will work. Current draw is regulated by the charging dock and the drone.

Elsewhere it is posted that you can charge faster using a 100W + charger if the battery is inserted in the drone (normal speed on the charging dock)
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_pBLpBWnbLdzF
New
France

Bonjour,
y a-t-il des tutos en sous-titrage en français pour le osmo mobile 3?
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_8hFPMZKyhAUG
New

Brazil

Olá gostaria de saber quando será liberado a função panorama?????
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_8xdxbZ47y4AG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7618514 ft
United States

djiuser_1ndDXCLGXg6o Posted at 2021-11-8 10:25
I cannot find an answer to this question anywhere; do either Mavic 3 model (Regular or Cine) support 4k/120 NOT in slo-mo? It appears the Cine may, but it has been hard to confirm. I feel like an idiot for reading dozens of reviews talking about the 4k/120, and none of them mentioned the detail that it was only for slo-mo video. Probably because none of the reviewers had access to the firmware update that enabled 120fps, which made it easy for them to spread what is apparently misinformation regarding the 4k/120 capabilities.

If the Cine can support 4k/120 but the regular Mavic 3 cannot, I guess I am going to be returning my Mavic 3.

I don’t quite understand the problem. What good is 120p not in slow motion? No video player can play a video at 120p. Even if there was a good reason for it you could just speed it back up to whatever frame rate you want in post.
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_jnShGpESMdaK
lvl.1
United States

Check out the price of the Nikon z9 which shoots Apple ProRes 422 hq, and it doesn't fly.
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_jnShGpESMdaK
lvl.1
United States

tioe Posted at 2021-11-5 05:34
Can Dji please clarify what the optical only zoom is on the tele lens. I don't care about hybrid digital optical zoom, what is the simple optical zoom factor please.

160mm equivalent
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_sCrPFSNTSqfi
New

India

Dji mini 2 drone fly mote combo
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_tem8UqtWXxFW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3546404 ft
United Kingdom

Hi is anyone having issues with auto night time footage after the new M3 firmware update the green one .
Mine is awful now, here is the new firmware and the old one
Screenshot_20220127-112051_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-112040_Video Player.jpg
2022-1-27
Use props
yuvaraj
New
Flight distance : 50335 ft
India

Mavic 3 how to clear vision positioning error like sensor calibration
2022-1-27
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-28
Use props
Alex _ Leipzig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9361703 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Best drone ever, check some flight footage here:

2022-1-28
Use props
Amin86
lvl.1
Austria

It has amazing capabilities, but was a bit expensive and I had to buy the Air 2S
2022-1-29
Use props
fans5f4cedeb
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

How do I upload the video for you to see?

Why is the video I recorded on my Mavic 3 jerky. It should be smooth.
2022-1-29
Use props
fans2c9082dd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206083 ft
Australia

Hey guys, I keep see footage of the green dot lens flare that would be totally unacceptable by my customers, is this still an issue before I consider purchasing? Cheers.
2022-1-30
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Everything is updated, but no panorama??? (Mavic 2 Cine)
2022-1-30
Use props
djiuser_hGnnDLxTVRFh
New
Flight distance : 137575 ft
Colombia

Muy buenas para todos mi nombre es Eduardo escribo desde ibagué Colombia, mi equipo es un mavic air 2 volado poco y no he tenido ningún accidente, compré el equipo hace 6 meses en este momento encuentro un problema qué consiste en que el led de la cara inferior no enciende y tampoco funciona el sistema del zoom, alguno de ustedes ha tenido un problema similar y sabe cuál es la solución agradezco la información Gracias
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_0D3IhNv8x5Mh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2362224 ft
Bangladesh

I am so hopeful for my mavic 3 ,
2022-1-31
Use props
liuyipeng
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118031 ft
Hong Kong

There is no waypoint for newer drones since the Mavic 2, and I heard rumors that Mavic3 won't have Waypoints just like all the new DJI Drons. What a disappointment DJI !!!!!!!!  What is wrong with you???? If you disabled the waypoint in the MINI and AIR line, I understand, it is to protect your higher-end product, the Trump Ban have brought you financial struggle, and there is a globe chip shortage, I understand,  you are increasing the price for Mavic 3, I understand, but no waypoint for the Mavic 3??????????  What the actual F___K????????? Mavic3 IS NOT A CHEAP DRONE!!!!!!!!!! WAYPOINTS It is not even a hardware-related issue!!! As an old user since phantom 2,  I really don't understand your decision making these days!!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening???? Are you trying to hand the drone market over to Skydio? ??????? RESPONS!!!! DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules