DJI Mavic 3 | Imaging Above Everything
1163856 352 2021-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tem8UqtWXxFW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3546404 ft
United Kingdom

What the ffffkkk is going on with the GPS on this DJI, waiting over 6 mins to aquire a lock to fly, Air 2s takes 56 seconds this is not on at all, please reply with a fix for this not an excuse
2022-2-1
Use props
fans6da33496
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61932 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Fix the GPS issues for Mavic 3 ASAP. We cannot wait for 3 minutes waiting time for 11 satellites. Still not completely finished product.
2022-2-1
Use props
Horacio1
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi are there anybody that use a tablet instead a cell. In such a case which one are using and how is working it.
2022-2-3
Use props
Commet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2610072 ft
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 2021-11-4 21:05
My understanding is that a lot of the most exciting features will be delivered later via a firmware update, most sources quoting January.
Which is fine by me, I'll play with the basic model for now.
Curious: why, do you think, hover mode time is 40 minutes, and flight time is 46? Ain't hovering more efficient? Kinda counterintuitive, but I'm sure there's a good explanation...

I was wondering this at first as well.  From what I've read the reason for the longer flight time when the drone is flying forward is that it actually generates a little bit of lift like a wing.  I don't have any way to confirm this though that makes sense if you were flying at a moderate continuous speed.
2022-2-4
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Commet Posted at 2-4 09:07
I was wondering this at first as well.  From what I've read the reason for the longer flight time when the drone is flying forward is that it actually generates a little bit of lift like a wing.  I don't have any way to confirm this though that makes sense if you were flying at a moderate continuous speed.

It's an old post, it has been answered before.
Apparently, when hovering, it's takes a lot to maintain its current position despite all the air movements.
When flying, it basically just goes where ordered and does not care much about the rest, assuming the pilot can always adjust the course/position as needed.
2022-2-4
Use props
thirald
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131713 ft
France

congratulations dji for another impressive drone !!!
2022-2-5
Use props
djiuser_1Q7aqXRfaDdp
New

United States

Can you use the DJI fly app with a Moto phone?
2022-2-5
Use props
djiuser_REjbFnkL5MWx
New

Haiti

Ooh! I love it
2022-2-6
Use props
Elevated Camera
lvl.4
Australia

Commet Posted at 2-4 09:07

My understanding is this has to do with improved rotor efficiency resulting from directional flight. When you hover, the airmass under the RPA isn't of the same 'quality' as when constantly moving directionally through 'fresh' air (blades need to spin quicker to maintain attitude).
2022-2-6
Use props
djiuser_BwwMulFaeanR
lvl.1
India

How to check battery
2022-2-7
Use props
djiuser_hco5ObTmZQDy
New

Turkey

Can i get this from Turkey?
2022-2-9
Use props
djiuser_OfYcwSRZjFAr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5717717 ft
United States

The Mavic brand has Cashay. But it is too understated on the drone.  Simple embossed text on the hood adds something IMO
20220210_131848.jpg
2022-2-10
Use props
djiuser_hrrdzqN1VcqY
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi people. I really hope that anyone can help me. My DJI Mavic Pro has a really bad range, and i mean really really bad. The maximum height that i flew my drone was about 1400ft/400m and the maximum distance before i lose signal was around 1700ft./500m.
I dont know what to do, i just lose signal and the drone starts RTH. I was trying to put it in plane mode, adjusting the antennas, changing my cable, everything. Can anyone help me since no one from DJI is answering my mail. Thank you.
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hrrdzqN1VcqY Posted at 2-10 13:37
Hi people. I really hope that anyone can help me. My DJI Mavic Pro has a really bad range, and i mean really really bad. The maximum height that i flew my drone was about 1400ft/400m and the maximum distance before i lose signal was around 1700ft./500m.
I dont know what to do, i just lose signal and the drone starts RTH. I was trying to put it in plane mode, adjusting the antennas, changing my cable, everything. Can anyone help me since no one from DJI is answering my mail. Thank you.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have your ticket number?  Also, for your issue, we want to know whether you change to another place with no interference to try again?
2022-2-11
Use props
fans769615fd
New

United States

I tried to track a guy on a mountain bike. The mavic 3 wouldn’t even lock on to him with an error code stating it only tracks peoples and cars. Once I finally did lock on to the guy the drone took of towards him at full speed . Once he started moving the drone lost track of him than precedes to fly away. It lost track and took off down the football field at shoulder height . Very dangerous. Do not trust active track for one second. I was able to gain control of my drone but for 3 grand this thing shouldn’t be taking off on it’s own . I will be filming my next flight to try and replicate this issue.
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_FjTnRTQJyCOp
New
Flight distance : 37254 ft
Australia

Hello,

I’ve recently had an ESC error code (30038) pop up on my DJI fly app using the MAVIC 3
Can someone please point me in the right direction to rectify this issue, thank you.
2022-2-13
Use props
djiuser_hXlCM09kdal3
New

United States

Sorry but i was going to order one of these,Dji mavic 3 wiyh cine upgrade,5,800 is way more than i want to spend,far over rated
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_6fBjfuj4x7C9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 472451 ft
United States

I bought my Mavic 3 since the beginning of the release.

I was taken a picture of a water fall, it first warned me GPS lost, then glimbal stucked. I was trying to get it up and return. But it is out if control. It dropped slowly down, I was trying to moved it up, but the remote Control stay freeze. It dropped slowly and  landed on water ,then tided away by the running  River  waves!! 

There must be issues with the drone!
I fully charged it and I am an experienced and careful flyer.  I had a Mavic air 2 and had zero accident record. This new version must has flaws.  
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_6fBjfuj4x7C9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 472451 ft
United States

I bought my Mavic 3 since the beginning of the release.

I was taken a picture of a water fall, it first warned me GPS lost, then glimbal stucked. I was trying to get it up and return. But it is out if control. It dropped slowly down, I was trying to moved it up, but the remote Control stay freeze. It dropped slowly and  landed on water ,then tided away by the running  River  waves!! 

There must be issues with the drone!
I fully charged it and I am an experienced and careful flyer.  I had a Mavic air 2 and had zero accident record. This new version must has flaws.  I did not buy the fresh air, am I responsible for it fully if it has flaws?
2022-2-20
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

twzimage Posted at 2021-11-7 18:06
The shutter lag is a serious problem if you're shooting sports with it. I've had action photos shot with the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro published all over the world, despite the horrible shutter lag. With the burst mode it was possible to work around that limitation. Without burst mode, it'll simply not be possible to use the drone for the kind of photography I do.

As for releasing a drone with half-baked firmware: Let the buyer beware.

sorry, but i can't really imagine what kind of sport photography do you do with this kind of drones (i find fpv much more suited for this, if needed). could be surfing or something similiar, but wide lense etc makes this useless imo, also make great risk if flying close to people etc. so few example of your work would be nice to see and comment, instead of jumping to my comment.
anyway, im sure there will be burst on m3, to,, if it's not already.
2022-2-20
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

djiuser_TSiPckl2e595 Posted at 2021-11-8 07:18
I love DJI and it’s Mavic series it was priced affordable for a person like myself to enjoy a professional drone at reasonable prices but the Mavic 3  series I think it’s priced way out of range for the every day drone user that loves flying and getting images but can’t afford $5000
The Mavic 3 is priced way higher than the Inspire series that carries a professional camera system
I’ve recommended the mavic series to several friends that purchased a drone from DJI but I can’t see promoting a drone that cost as much is the mavic 3

sorry, but what are you talking about? please take a look at the price for whole inspire kit that is needed for work ad what is price on that. not to mention new inspire 3 series, that is probably coming soon and will be build around full frame sensor system.
m3 is cheapest 4/3 sensor size drone in the market, i challenge you to prove me wrong.
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_J9dFjTsjZ1Mg
New

Colombia

Buenos días me aparece este enunciado y no despega .espero pronta respuesta necesito hacer unas urgentes el equipo lleva un mes conmigo
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_8lb9HhWyHxar
New

United States

DarthSLR Posted at 2021-11-4 21:05
My understanding is that a lot of the most exciting features will be delivered later via a firmware update, most sources quoting January.
Which is fine by me, I'll play with the basic model for now.
Curious: why, do you think, hover mode time is 40 minutes, and flight time is 46? Ain't hovering more efficient? Kinda counterintuitive, but I'm sure there's a good explanation...
My thoughts are that the constant micro-adjustments to maintain level as well as positional flight is taxing. I too found it initially counterintuitive.
2022-2-22
Use props
Aj Aj
New

Canada

Selling must have dji smart controller. new accessory message me private for details will be available on amazon soon. Get em before price increased and taxed
2022-2-23
Use props
Black Sea Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

How much is the battery depilation rate in temp below 0C degrees?
2022-2-24
Use props
Jaims
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8114 ft
United Kingdom

Would someone please instruct me what computer specifications are necessary for me to to edit ProRes 422 HQ data from the Mavic 3 Cine
2022-2-28
Use props
jimcoulter
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know if DJI is planning to support Intelligent modes (Point of Interest, Tracking ect) while recording in Pro Res 442HQ on the Mavic 3 Cine drone? I own one and currently you can only enable the Intellgent modes while shooting h.264/ h.265. This is ridiculous because I paid the extra money for the Pro Res option and I can't even use Intelligent modes. By the way- the shooting format has nothing to do with how the drone flies and orients itself so the recording format should not make a difference. Will DJI be 'unlocking' that option on a future FIRMWARE UPGRADE??
2022-2-28
Use props
jimcoulter
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know if DJI is planning to support Intelligent modes (Point of Interest, Tracking ect) while recording in Pro Res 442HQ on the Mavic 3 Cine drone? I own one and currently you can only enable the Intellgent modes while shooting h.264/ h.265. This is ridiculous because I paid the extra money for the Pro Res option and I can't even use Intelligent modes. By the way- the shooting format has nothing to do with how the drone flies and orients itself so the recording format should not make a difference. Will DJI be 'unlocking' that option on a future FIRMWARE UPGRADE?
2022-2-28
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

paulstore58 Posted at 1-31 07:26
We stand for marijuana legalization,      with our proprietary organic growing techniques. We make cannabis products free of harsh harmful chemicals and safe for our clients to consume.        please connect with us via our telegram group link  : https://t.me/berlinweedtrustee

spam spam spam
2022-3-2
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

sheikhhussein Posted at 2-18 05:45
http://sheikhhussein.com

spam spam spam
2022-3-2
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Suren Posted at 2021-11-4 19:19
Fantastic Features, can't wait for mine to arrive.

2022-3-3
Use props
eltonhodges
New
Flight distance : 51818 ft
Canada

Hi All,

So I finally pulled the trigger and bought a new DJI Mavic 3. It's been finally unboxed and started up today for a flight outside. Once it was updated to the newest firmware, everything linked and some photos taken looked fantastic. I then went into video and chose 5.1K at 30FPS. The video looked like it was rainbows and striations and extremely heavy static noise.  I've tried to change the video settings and the static and noise are everywhere on each setting. The only video setting that is clear is the "Explore" mode in 4K at 25FPS. It's crystal clear. When in "Photo" mode, the camera is also clear.  Of course, the problem for me is that I bought the M3 for the "tracking" and "mastershots", neither of which will work in "Explore" mode. Has anyone else had this issue out of the box? If so, your help and advice would be most welcome.
Note: I tried to post links to the video and photos so everyone could have some idea of how bad the video is, but I'm not allowed to post links as of yet. If anyone wants to see them so they can offer opinions, let me know and I'll send directly.

Cheers,

Elton

2022-3-6
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Same GPS error with the RC PRO. Waited 10minutes to get enough satellites to fly and then during flight (open wide area, 60m agl, no obstruction) continously LOW GPS error.
Please fix!!!
2022-3-10
Use props
djiuser_cjk6vNt13w5x
New
Canada

Any insight on when DJI will allow automatic coordinated turns to be switched off? It is very annoying to fly like this.

For those who don't know, this is when the drone is moving forward, and you input yaw to turn, it will also add roll for you. Normally the amount of roll you add (if any) is the pilot's choice, but the Mavic 3 does it automatically, and also slows the drone down in the process.
2022-3-16
Use props
mirotour
lvl.1
Portugal

Good night. Which software do you use for image and video processing? Thanks.
2022-3-19
Use props
AM105
lvl.1
Australia

Hello,
Has there been any word on initial Mavic 3 buyers getting compensated with the new DJ RC Pro??
i think i read an article that DJI had announced it would do something back in December 2021.

https://dronedj.com/2021/12/01/dji-rolling-out-mavic-3-fly-more-combo-with-the-dji-rc-pro/
2022-3-21
Use props
macintox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378156 ft
Taiwan

this is good
2022-3-22
Use props
Cochax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4894423 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Hello, i have a issue with my mavic 3 and iPad Pro 12.9" 2018, Suddenly I stop giving an image, and I tried with several cables and otgs and nothing works, I only manage to connect to the ipad when when I turn on the control and the drone and then I connect the control to the charger, then there it does give me an image on the ipad.  I have to do it every time I go to fly.  It happened after the last firmware update.  Fix that please.
2022-3-22
Use props
Jeffg53
lvl.2
Flight distance : 718330 ft
Australia

mirotour@sapo.pt Posted at 3-19 13:56
Good night. Which software do you use for image and video processing? Thanks.

Capture One, with the occasional trip to Photoshop. These days C1 can do most of what I need. I don’t do video, sorry.
2022-3-23
Use props
djiuser_6mYV8JCDZHdv
New
Flight distance : 83189 ft
Brazil

Tenho um mavic 3, uso cartão Sandisk Extreme Pro A2 C10 U3 170mb/s 4k 256gb, quero filmar em 4k e fazer um unico arquivo de video, mas ele faz varios arquivos e não consigo ter um filme completo do inicio ao fim, como devo fazer ? Ou eu tenho que usar algum app pra juntar varios arquivos e criar um unico ?
2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules