Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic 3 | Imaging Above Everything
1163828 352 2021-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ouLv465q9g77
New

Italy

Apas 5.0

first tests with APAS 5.0 does not seem to me to work well indeed I would say badly given the cost of the drone ... look for this video on youtube
DJI MAVIC 3 TUTTO QUELLO NON VA ( E VIDEO INTEGRALE DEL CRASH )
2021-11-17
Use props
Rusty Squire
lvl.1

United States

I got the Cine version and the biggest disappointment is that the 10 GBPS Lightspeed cable does not work with my desktop, it does not even recognize the device.
2021-11-17
Use props
djiuser_9tMCYMrM4mQ3
New

Ivory Coast

super j espère qu' un nouveau model arrivera bientôt
2021-11-18
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, world!
pretty satisfied. Image quality are impressive and the prores files are super. You can clearly see the difference with other codecs in noise reduction on distant detail.
7x zoom good for accurate inspection.
2021-11-18
Use props
deerslayer365
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12467 ft
United States

How do we get the Google Play store on the RC Pro Controller
2021-11-18
Use props
Logan Bielaski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 479774 ft
Canada

DarthSLR Posted at 11-4 21:05
My understanding is that a lot of the most exciting features will be delivered later via a firmware update, most sources quoting January.
Which is fine by me, I'll play with the basic model for now.
Curious: why, do you think, hover mode time is 40 minutes, and flight time is 46? Ain't hovering more efficient? Kinda counterintuitive, but I'm sure there's a good explanation...

because of the way the drone is designed it is level going forward at a certain speed witch allows it to get more flight time
2021-11-18
Use props
Logan Bielaski
lvl.1
Canada

tioe Posted at 11-5 05:34
Can Dji please clarify what the optical only zoom is on the tele lens. I don't care about hybrid digital optical zoom, what is the simple optical zoom factor please.

7x zoom is just the optical anything in between is digital
2021-11-18
Use props
Logan Bielaski
lvl.1
Canada

Red Zeppelin Posted at 11-5 04:40
I was also going to ask if the new RC Pro will be compatible with the Air 2S at some point, but having seen the standalone cost of that too now, I think it's time for an iPad Mini instead.

Crazy pricing

ya the new RC pro is only for mavic 3 right now but that say it may have compatibility in the future
2021-11-18
Use props
Logan Bielaski
lvl.1
Canada

Wolfendrone Posted at 11-5 03:29
Has anyone been able to gather, if autonomous waypoint flight mode is possible?

no it is not available on anything that runs on the DJI fly app but the go 4 app dose have waypoints
2021-11-18
Use props
Ali Nizamani
New

Pakistan

Free gift send me
2021-11-19
Use props
vdh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193786 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Am I ever going to receive mine ? I ordered it on 5/11 and it still hasn't shipped and not estimated date of when it will ship . I was told when I purchased it , it would ship in 5-7 days , which has long passed . Now I am told they have no idea when it will ship.
2021-11-19
Use props
G Kochanowsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1960591 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rusty Squire Posted at 11-17 16:26
I got the Cine version and the biggest disappointment is that the 10 GBPS Lightspeed cable does not work with my desktop, it does not even recognize the device.

I'm having the same problem. On one computer it will not connect at all. On another computer it will connect but on larger files (size over 300mb) it drops connection and it never copies the file. To top it off you have to power the drone in order to copy and it can take more than one battery to get the files off. The SSD solution in this drone does not appear to have been thought out at all. If I can't get these problems addressed by DJI this drone is going back. It would have been nice if they had more USB C ports on the RC Pro controller and it could do an SSD to SSD copy to a T5 or some other USB C SSD. Also you should not have to have a battery to copy the internal SSD.
2021-11-19
Use props
djiuser_6IUa4cAcNvs3
lvl.2

Spain

Mine is cine version. Windows 10 don't recognize Mavic 3 cine. Mac recognize It without problem. I think is the format...
2021-11-20
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

bjr981s Posted at 11-9 05:33
This is not the reason. The reason is the Props spinning when travelling also provide lift like an aircraft wing. This reduces the load on the battery. Has nothing to do with GPS.

Ask any helicopter pilot, the advancing blade has increased lift when traveling forward. The retreating blade has less lift. Net, net its additional lift from the forward motion. This is also the reason that helicopters are not as fast as fixed wings. If the forward velocity is the same as the blade velocity the retreating blade has no lift so it would roll out of the sky.

I stand corrected. Thank you for the information!
2021-11-20
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I have a Mavic 3 ordered for delivery on Thursday, but I'm seriously thinking of cancelling..

'Imaging Above Everything' is a terrible slogan if the inner lens on the Mavic 3 has a new coating, which is creating the dreaded 'green dot flare' from the sun

Granted, this issue was present on previous Drones but was hardly noticeable, but this is by far the worst case of flare from any drone lens. It's really bad and compares exactly the same as today's iPhone / Camera photos and videos.

Why has the coating on the lens changed? and is there a way of having this issue rectified on the lens?

Why is it taking so long for DJI to release a statement to state they will 100% guarantee to be able to C-Mark the Mavic 3 for the UK/European market?

I want to know if it's possible to update the Mavic 3 after a customer has purchased, I believe this is the main issue stopping a LOT of people buying this Drone. Until everyone is aware what is happening then people are not going to buy a £1800+ drone which may not even be classed a C-Mark

Lastly, who's idea was it to put a tele lens on this drone, from what I've been seeing and reading, it's being regarded as an afterthought and completely pointless/useless. Everyone knows by now Digital Zoom is rubbish and just degrades picture quality, no one likes it and should never have been added for such an expensive drone (gimmick)

Should have just kept the one primary lens and reduced the cost Urghhhhh DJI why why why !!! This Drone could have blown everything else out the water!

2021-11-20
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
France

djiuser_9tMCYMrM4mQ3 Posted at 11-18 02:28
super j espère qu' un nouveau model arrivera bientôt

C'est pas prévu pour demain
2021-11-20
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Hong Kong

deerslayer365 Posted at 11-18 09:25
How do we get the Google Play store on the RC Pro Controller

if my understanding from what I read is correct , SC pro using android10 version and allows to install any apps like any other mobile device.
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_ke5jZ83e2lyb
New

United States

Can someone please help me better understand why I can't download the fly app for an Android device? I just purchased a DJI Mini SE & have been trying to get this thing in the air for over 3 hours now but to no success. It's very frustrating whenever I spent the amount of money I spent on this & can't even operate it. Can I not fly this damn thing without the app?
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_ke5jZ83e2lyb
New

United States

Can someone please help me to better understand this damn DJI fly app because every time I go to the downloaded file & attempt to install it, it says, "can't access this file" or can't be installed on this device!" I have just purchased a DJI Mini SE & have been trying to get this thing in the air for over 3 hours now but to no avail. It's very frustrating after the amount of money I've spent on this thing & can't get any answers on anything. Can I not fly out without the app?
2021-11-20
Use props
Ralphus
New
Flight distance : 3746122 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Why does the regular M3 not support color display assistant even it has D-Log too? That makes no sense. The M2 was equipped with this feature and to give it to the M3 CINE only makes me wonder. DJI, please adjust this with the next firmware.

2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_sKaXAozehsxF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8288222 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hi,

Please be aware that DJI fly in latest available version 1.5.1 build 1980 still facing issue that live picture on DJI Fly app is not available from Mavic and Mini2 tested on Samsung flagship Phone S21 Ultra with latest Android 12.Thats serious issue so please tak care of it. Thank you.
2021-11-22
Use props
fans0c251436
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29685 ft
United Kingdom

Not very happy with it at the moment it won't work with my Samsung galaxy s10 or my shield pad  that i used with my mavic pro 2 which means i now have to purchase another tablet and hope it works.
Dose anybody know if an ipad mini 2 will work with the mavic 3
2021-11-23
Use props
fans0c251436
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Kune Posted at 11-5 06:12
Is the remote controller coming with the stantard version compatible with other drones like mini 2?

No it's  not and i can't get it to link from my Samsung galaxy s10 or my shield tablet as my mavic pro 2 used to so i will either return it or use it as a statue
2021-11-23
Use props
fans0c251436
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dose anybody know if a ipad mini 2 will work with the mavic 3 please.
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385187 ft
United States

Compatible tablets?
2021-11-23
Use props
theinfinate79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405344 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I’d like to know if the telephoto camera will be getting dlog 10bit colour space.  When grading both the telephoto footage and dlog from main camera they look so different.  This needs to be addressed.  Also will the autofocus on telephoto camera be upgraded.  It hunts a lot and causes a unpleasant focus breathing issue.
2021-11-23
Use props
I Fly Drones
lvl.1

United States

Just got mine! Cant wait to fly!
2021-11-23
Use props
theinfinate79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405344 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I’d like to know if the telephoto camera will be getting dlog 10bit colour space.  When grading both the telephoto footage and dlog from main camera they look so different.  This needs to be addressed.  Also will the autofocus on telephoto camera be upgraded.  It hunts a lot and causes a unpleasant focus breathing issue.
2021-11-23
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

G Kochanowsky Posted at 11-19 16:53
I'm having the same problem. On one computer it will not connect at all. On another computer it will connect but on larger files (size over 300mb) it drops connection and it never copies the file. To top it off you have to power the drone in order to copy and it can take more than one battery to get the files off. The SSD solution in this drone does not appear to have been thought out at all. If I can't get these problems addressed by DJI this drone is going back. It would have been nice if they had more USB C ports on the RC Pro controller and it could do an SSD to SSD copy to a T5 or some other USB C SSD. Also you should not have to have a battery to copy the internal SSD.

The internal SSD needs power to run the drive controller, just as one in a computer does. You're not trying to transfer files wirelessly, are you? Seems odd that it takes more than 45 minutes to offload your files.
2021-11-24
Use props
Sky Pirate65
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the Cini Model.  Will be sending back. No 3:2? Many of us are real estate photographers and we need 3:2 not 4:3 due to MLS regulations and no, I will not crop. Also disappointed that most of the features don't work yet. When it gets 3:2 and the other standard features and activated, I'll repurchase.
2021-11-24
Use props
Colo Nuggets
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8793 ft
United States

Can't pull GPS coordinates tried playing videos looking for the captions nothing there either.
2021-11-24
Use props
user2abd2062a8
lvl.2

Australia

I recently bought the Mavic 3 and like many was disappointed the Smart Controller wouldn't work with the Mavic 3.  I have a DJI Mini 2 and have been using the standard remote control that came with my Mini 2 with my new Mavic 3. If the Mini 2 can work with the Smart Controller, why can't the Mavic 3?
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_YN7g99aVkw12
New
Flight distance : 374898 ft
United States

Hey, I collect a mavic 3 for review purpose but many features are missing and they will come after January 2022, is there any way to get them?

I don't want to wait almost 2 month to make the video for my audience.
2021-11-25
Use props
djiuser_G2yi9A0ZKXdl
lvl.1

New Zealand

Anyone else having troubles connecting their Cine via USB?
2021-11-26
Use props
breenstar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3497 ft
Australia

No timecode on files, not a professional camera, more for the youtube bunch.
2021-11-26
Use props
fansa0199353
lvl.3
France

Hi everybody,

does anybody knows what the native ISO is on the mavic 3 cine ?
2021-11-27
Use props
djiuser_5b2PuLPKRPl8
New

Australia

After pre-ordering my Mavic 3 Fly More with an outlook to upgrade from a Mavic 2 Pro, I can say I have been very disappointed with the latest release. DJI have chosen the Fly app to run this prosumer drone, and coupled up with the controller, is the most disappointing aspect of the package. The Fly app is far too basic for a drone targeted at advanced users, and rejecting customer calls to make compatible with the existing Smart Controller is even more disappointing, despite the controller provided and the Smart Controller using the same transmission technology. The controls are nowhere near as smooth and predictable as the Mavic 2 Pro, with often jerky movements. I’ve left this in the bag until hopefully a firmware update will make this a worthy purchase, but until the Mavic 3 is compatible with the Smart Controller and the drone can be used through the Go 4 app, this has been the most disappointing purchase I have made, and is certainly not prosumer quality.
2021-11-27
Use props
Sky_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 926549 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hi, I bought the Cine Model,
here are some features professional users need to begin working with this impressive machine:

Explore mode: - Enable all  frame rates (currently only 30 FPS) - Enable D-log recroding in Explore
Monitoring: -
Clean HDMI out - HDMI out size and frame rate options -
Color viewing on D-log footage -
Aspect ratio markers  

Camera control -
Contrast + Saturation Settings -
Color Profiles  

RC Pro - use scroll wheel to control aperture + shutter speed.  

Thank you.

2021-11-28
Use props
fans76b622a7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121112 ft
United States

Mavic 3 is a Prosumer drone controlled by the consumer Fly app.  DJI, PLEASE create a new control app dedicated to the Mavic 3.
2021-11-28
Use props
G Kochanowsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1960591 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 11-24 16:34
The internal SSD needs power to run the drive controller, just as one in a computer does. You're not trying to transfer files wirelessly, are you? Seems odd that it takes more than 45 minutes to offload your files.

These problems occur when the drone is powered on. As to your comment regarding power for the SSD drive controller, I have dozens of SSD drive controllers that get their power from the USB connection. This should not be beyond the technical ability of DJI and it certainly makes sense to minimize the need for drone battery power for activities not related to flying the drone, like offloading the internal SSD.
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules