Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tripltek tablet with Matrice 300
878 4 2021-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lM7DR4aPOKVD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1851404 ft
Canada

Just wondering if anyone has been able to use a Tripltek tablet (7 or 8) with their Matrice 300 RTK. I would like use a tablet as a larger screen.

Thanks
2021-11-4
Use props
Mark7841
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352792 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I've been using it for about a week now and I'm quite happy with it. I would say 100% go for it. No bugs or issues to report yet.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_lM7DR4aPOKVD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1851404 ft
Canada

Mark7841 Posted at 11-9 15:05
Yes I've been using it for about a week now and I'm quite happy with it. I would say 100% go for it. No bugs or issues to report yet.

Thanks… was there anything special you needed to do to get the Pilot app on the controller to work with the Tripltek? I’ve heard of people getting a notification on the tablet “drone not connected” even though it’s working fine on the smart controller.
2021-11-9
Use props
Mark7841
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352792 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_lM7DR4aPOKVD Posted at 11-9 15:11
Thanks… was there anything special you needed to do to get the Pilot app on the controller to work with the Tripltek? I’ve heard of people getting a notification on the tablet “drone not connected” even though it’s working fine on the smart controller.

Not at all. I downloaded the wrong version of Pilot at first...didn't work. Downloaded the correct version and it auto starts the moment the smart controller is turned on. It's very painless. The brightness of the screen is really good.
2021-11-9
Use props
anejojoe
lvl.2
United States

Mark7841 Posted at 11-9 15:22
Not at all. I downloaded the wrong version of Pilot at first...didn't work. Downloaded the correct version and it auto starts the moment the smart controller is turned on. It's very painless. The brightness of the screen is really good.

Have you been able to update the version of DJI Pilot on your tablet? I'm using a Samsung Tab A7 which works great, had to manually install DJI Pilot v2.4.1.7 but can't find a way to update the version on the tablet to match what's on the controller...v3.0.1.9
Thanks
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules