Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does Mavic 3 have AirSense?
552 5 2021-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swigmofa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1153212 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know if the US version of the Mavic 3 has AirSense (ADS-B receiver) or has DJI dropped this from all future drones?

2021-11-5
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 507864 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Yes it does according to some of the videos I have seen.
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. All-new DJI drone models released after January 1, 2020 that weigh more than 250 grams will include AirSense technology, which receives ADS-B signals from nearby airplanes and helicopters and warns drone pilots if they appear to be in a collision course. Please refer to the news here:
https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... new-consumer-drones
Notes:
The ADS-B functionality can only be enabled when the two conditions below are met:
1. The aircraft is a North American version with ADS-B.
2. The aircraft is used in North America.
2021-11-5
Use props
Kalle2017
Second Officer
Flight distance : 280102 ft
Germany

No ADS-B in Europe?
2021-11-9
Use props
dcrainmaker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477310 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Kalle2017 Posted at 11-9 00:26
No ADS-B in Europe?

AirSense is working on my EU bought Mavic 3 just fine. Got alerts both yesterday and this past weekend too for air traffic (thousands of feet above me).
2021-11-9
Use props
Nicodema
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30062 ft
United Kingdom

Interesting. IIRC I noticed the "Manned Aircraft Nearby" alert on your high windspeed video.

I have to say it seemed like it would be an odd omission for EU/UK, since ADS-B is mandated here for a significant amount of civil aviation.

Nice work on that video BTW, looking forward to more. It must be frustrating having all those menu items "Coming Soon".
2021-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules