Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 11-7 15:35
3 days since ordered from DJI.com directly on 11/4. Still not really shipped, only HK Fedex shipping label created. The sales rep I chatted with said it will be picked up by 11/6, yet it's 11/7 already and the order is at the same status as it has been for the last 3 days.
Did anyone who ordered from DJI directly got theirs, or at least actually can see some movement?

Its difficult to figure out how it works. Mine was picked up on the 5th by DHL next showing was “Left DHL facility in dongguan mainland china on the 6th. There is no more info I expect because Sunday is non working Day.
From experience Ive had products leave Dongguan and fly directly to Europe so total shipping takes 5 days, Ive also had products leave dongguan and fly to Shenzhen which usually adds 5 more days to shipping.
So hopefully tomorrow I see it land in Europe and I’m confident I would have before end of week.

Tomorrow I think will tell a lot hopefully. E05C35C0-2E9F-428E-AE9C-CEFB095C9723.jpeg
2021-11-7
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Not yet, but it is just Monday Monday morning there.
2021-11-7
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Day 4 since ordered. No movement in HK. Shall I cancel and order from US location?
2021-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 11-8 06:57
Day 4 since ordered. No movement in HK. Shall I cancel and order from US location?

Considering 2 of those days were Sat/Sun I would wait until end of today to see if you get a report. If it has left dji then if you cancel you may have to wait until this shipment gets to you and back to dji before you get a refund. I think once you see movement it will arrive quickly. Just my opinion.
2021-11-8
Use props
Mharz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4759560 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my order, when I track via HK FedEx they advise to contact the shipper about my package.

When I look up my order on DJI's site, it says, "Shipped" on 11/5.

So it seems like for 3 days, no one knows where my order is or when it's showing up.

I know logistics have been challenging lately however I'm not impressed at this point.
2021-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mharz Posted at 11-8 10:34
On my order, when I track via HK FedEx they advise to contact the shipper about my package.

When I look up my order on DJI's site, it says, "Shipped" on 11/5.

Have you tried online chat, it can be frustrating. I think dji are guilty in shipping at the low end so tracking is not always good. From experience my products have little or no proper tracking and then all of a sudden they arrive at the door.
Having said that I received my Action 2 today “after 14 days shipping”
2021-11-8
Use props
Mharz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-8 10:48
Have you tried online chat, it can be frustrating. I think dji are guilty in shipping at the low end so tracking is not always good. From experience my products have little or no proper tracking and then all of a sudden they arrive at the door.
Having said that I received my Action 2 today “after 14 days shipping”

I had a chat this morning with DJI and they said they will inquire about the order and I'll receive an email update which I've not yet seen.

I hope it's just FedEx being bad at tracking but somehow I'm betting one of the top delivery services in the world might have their act together...
2021-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mharz Posted at 11-8 10:54
I had a chat this morning with DJI and they said they will inquire about the order and I'll receive an email update which I've not yet seen.

I hope it's just FedEx being bad at tracking but somehow I'm betting one of the top delivery services in the world might have their act together...

Hopefully we start to see movement soon, I don’t see to many around here yet with Mavic3
2021-11-8
Use props
Mharz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-8 10:57
Hopefully we start to see movement soon, I don’t see to many around here yet with Mavic3

In contact with DJI support and they claim that HK FedEx has issues updating their website because of the volume of shipments and typical delivery times are 3-5 business days right now.  I hope this helps some of the other people here who are waiting impatiently like myself.
2021-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mharz Posted at 11-8 13:59
In contact with DJI support and they claim that HK FedEx has issues updating their website because of the volume of shipments and typical delivery times are 3-5 business days right now.  I hope this helps some of the other people here who are waiting impatiently like myself.

Cheers Mhartz fingers crossed…
2021-11-8
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

4 days. Still not picked up by carrier. Anyone’s have been picked up?

2021-11-8
Use props
Chest Rockwell
lvl.3
United States

I ordered mine on launch night from Best Buy in the states.  It arrived on Saturday.  Regular 3, not the Cine.  I actually haven't even opened it yet.  I have been busy and wanted to see how the reviews were and comparisons to the M2P I currently have.  I think I'm going to keep it so I may open it tonight.
2021-11-8
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mime is lost somewhere between Orlando and Tampa. I stayed home all day today because it requires a signature and was due today. FedEx of course. More likely some employee has stolen it.
2021-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 11-8 19:45
Mime is lost somewhere between Orlando and Tampa. I stayed home all day today because it requires a signature and was due today. FedEx of course. More likely some employee has stolen it.

Hope not, maybe covid playing a part.
2021-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 11-8 18:58
[view_image]
[view_image]

Well its getting to be a bit of a Joke now, it seems whether its shipped by Fedex or DHL tracking is non existent. I have contacted DHL and they said they would start an investigation because package “should” be scanned everyday. The said I should be contacted by 6pm GMT , but I doubt I will have more information today on this.
I got the impression dji sent these packages out at the cheapest slowest shipping rate and considering the value of these packages the high price we paid, its nothing short of a con job .
2021-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 11-8 18:58
[view_image]
[view_image]

Looks like dji lied about delivery times, when I purchased it said 3/5 working days but having spoken to DHL , because of backlog and people on holidays all shipments are delayed by 7/10 days and because there is no movements there is “No Tracking” message received from DHL today.

2021-11-9
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This is Bizarre.
So many DJI products I have purchased and always it leaves China flies to Cincinnati USA and then over to me in Canada. Mine has left Hong Kong China and arrived in England? does not make any sense.

[size=1.4]Tuesday
November, 09 2021
  • 18:05 Local time  |  Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UKEAST MIDLANDS - UK2 Piece IDs

[size=1.4]Tuesday
November, 09 2021
  • 04:17 Local time  |  Shipment has departed from a DHL facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINAHONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA2 Piece IDs

[size=1.4]Monday
November, 08 2021
  • 21:48 Local time  |  Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINAHONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA2 Piece IDs
  • Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINAHONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA2 Piece IDs
  • 21:42 Local time  |  Arrived at DHL Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINAHONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA2 Piece IDs
  • 21:15 Local time  |  Customs clearance status updated. Note; The Customs clearance process may start while the shipment is in transit to the destination.HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA
  • 18:39 Local time  |  Shipment has departed from a DHL facility SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs
  • 18:38 Local time  |  Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs
  • 18:33 Local time  |  Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND
  • 13:10 Local time  |  Clearance eventSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs

[size=1.4]Saturday
November, 06 2021
  • 15:23 Local time  |  Clearance eventSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs
  • Arrived at DHL Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs
  • 15:22 Local time  |  Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLANDDONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs
  • 15:14 Local time  |  Processed at DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLANDDONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs
  • 12:36 Local time  |  Shipment picked upDONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND2 Piece IDs

2021-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 11-9 10:27
This is Bizarre.
So many DJI products I have purchased and always it leaves China flies to Cincinnati USA and then over to me in Canada. Mine has left Hong Kong China and arrived in England? does not make any sense.

Totally Bizarre and funnily enough if mine took that route it would have arrived today. Such a mess..
2021-11-9
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

My 2 cents here (and yes, I am waiting for the Cine package), FedEx in HK has containerized the first set of shipments and is waiting for Customs clearance. Since each container is likely going to one country (and not a mix) the tracking numbers will likely not show up until clearance and then break-down of the container by the shipper. That's when the tracking will likely start. Given supply chain issues, available airfreight capacity, etc,; this is a likely scenario. Hope so anyway.
2021-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EFRPIC Posted at 11-9 10:41
My 2 cents here (and yes, I am waiting for the Cine package), FedEx in HK has containerized the first set of shipments and is waiting for Customs clearance. Since each container is likely going to one country (and not a mix) the tracking numbers will likely not show up until clearance and then break-down of the container by the shipper. That's when the tracking will likely start. Given supply chain issues, available airfreight capacity, etc,; this is a likely scenario. Hope so anyway.

Ive already been in contact with DHL, they have told me on the phone and by email “above” that because of Chinese holidays Bad weather and backlog there will be a minimum delay from today until shipping restarts of 7/10 days. They assured me shipper “DJI” was made aware of this .
2021-11-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mine arrived today via FedEx, a day late. I'm not sure what to make of the indicated location of the shipment. The label on the box says California but the online tracking says Georgia. I guess one is the shipment location and the other is the location of the business.
2021-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 11-9 11:16
Mine arrived today via FedEx, a day late. I'm not sure what to make of the indicated location of the shipment. The label on the box says California but the online tracking says Georgia. I guess one is the shipment location and the other is the location of the business.

From what I hear, standard version drone was shipped from local dji offices or repair facility. Combo in the main were shipped from Mainland China. It seems some departed china before bad weather set in, now apparently bad weather and backlog is holding up some flights and it will be at least another week before shipments fly out. Its Bizarre and no word from dji . I did contact them and they are now admitting there will be delays, but cannot refund because order has left the warehouse . They said they would contact me again within 48 hours to update, so lets see.
Good luck and enjoy your new M3
2021-11-9
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

A watched pot never boils....
2021-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EFRPIC Posted at 11-9 11:42
A watched pot never boils....

Its not a watched pot, I purchased direct from dji because they advertised 3/5 working days delivery. Reality now says this will be 14/21 days and this is not a guarantee. So if for whatever reason the cannot deliver then contact me offer a refund an be done with it. But dji were aware of delays and informed no one in fact they are still offering delivery dates on their site they cannot meet.

In order for me to get my €4000 refund I have to wait for order to be delivered return it and further wait for dji to refund.
This is a simple case of obtaining the money ship out of the warehouse guaranteeing no refund and failing in their promise to meet what they had advertised.
Remember dji had said pre release those buying direct would receive their products first.
2021-11-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I noticed this line in the order conformation from DJI: " Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have switched to a contactless delivery service."

HOWEVER, FedEx DID require a signature from me and I had to tell the delivery driver my birthday (substitute for ID card). So, do not believe the message from DJI saying otherwise.
2021-11-9
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Had another lovely chat with DJI support just now (it’s 8pm here in lovely SoCal).
This time they didn’t even try to tell me when  the package  is expected to be shipped, but instead asked for my email and promised to get back to me within 48 hours.
Which would probably only tell me about  all those delays.
Man, this is the last time I order from DJI direct.
2021-11-9
Use props
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 11-9 19:54
Had another lovely chat with DJI support just now (it’s 8pm here in lovely SoCal).
This time they didn’t even try to tell me when  the package  is expected to be shipped, but instead asked for my email and promised to get back to me within 48 hours.
Which would probably only tell me about  all those delays.

They did this to me as well. (Cine, ordered the moment they were available); mine is marked as "shipped", but hasn't had any updates other than the label creation. The email DJI's sales support sent back was basically 'Here's 20 DJI credits, Fedex said 'within 1 day'. It's been over that, and nothing's changed. This is a wee bit frustrating.
2021-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 11-9 19:54
Which would probably only tell me about  all those delays.

Its a con job, not sure when it will arrive now, Ill avoid them like the plague in future.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TeddyBear Posted at 11-9 20:21
They did this to me as well. (Cine, ordered the moment they were available); mine is marked as "shipped", but hasn't had any updates other than the label creation. The email DJI's sales support sent back was basically 'Here's 20 DJI credits, Fedex said 'within 1 day'. It's been over that, and nothing's changed. This is a wee bit frustrating.

I ordered immediately same and mine was “shipped” but going nowhere. I spoke to DHL again this who have told me they made dji aware of delays, they also say that it could take up to 14 working days approx 3 weeks to deliver. So another shocking indictment on dji…..
2021-11-10
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I did ordered the Mavic 3 Combo and its here since Yesterday (Germany).
But my Pro Radio is still in China and there is NO Movement at all. I called DHL now and they search for it.
So far what I see here I'm NOT alone !

Screenshot 2021-11-10 130319.jpg

@hallmark007 we are sitting in the same boat ! I would say...

2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

trica de Posted at 11-10 04:05
I did ordered the Mavic 3 Combo and its here since Yesterday (Germany).
But my Pro Radio is still in China and there is NO Movement at all. I called DHL now and they search for it.
So far what I see here I'm NOT alone !

That’s it we are, Contacted DHL this morning they say it could be up to 14 working days.
2021-11-10
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 04:20
That’s it we are, Contacted DHL this morning they say it could be up to 14 working days.

good lord thats long.... iam just happy this is ONLY the radio.... my Mavic was send from the Netherlands. I had the Mavic 2 Pro but the 3 .... better !
Here is a pic I did this morning

DJI_0014_DxO.jpg
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

trica de Posted at 11-10 04:29
good lord thats long.... iam just happy this is ONLY the radio.... my Mavic was send from the Netherlands. I had the Mavic 2 Pro but the 3 .... better !
Here is a pic I did this morning

Great photo, Enjoy your mavic 3, hopefully your RC will arrive soon and maybe mine too.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 11-9 12:45
I noticed this line in the order conformation from DJI: " Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have switched to a contactless delivery service."

HOWEVER, FedEx DID require a signature from me and I had to tell the delivery driver my birthday (substitute for ID card). So, do not believe the message from DJI saying otherwise.

Mine says contactless but I won’t be impressed if they just leave 4000 euro package just outside the front door…
2021-11-10
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Update - DHL called me they said the Stuff is in the Netherlands OR in Germany.

The problem is that DJI send a big box with ~500 items ! They are now all with customs ! Normaly they send it one by one but not this time.
As soon Customs are done we all get an update.

2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

trica de Posted at 11-10 05:41
Update - DHL called me they said the Stuff is in the Netherlands OR in Germany.

The problem is that DJI send a big box with ~500 items ! They are now all with customs ! Normaly they send it one by one but not this time.

Ok thank you, this sounds a bit more positive.
2021-11-10
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mine has arrived in Ontario Canada. Still showing expected delivery Nov 19 by end of day. Hoping it comes earlier.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 11-10 07:18
Mine has arrived in Ontario Canada. Still showing expected delivery Nov 19 by end of day. Hoping it comes earlier.

Good Luck VA enjoy when you get it…
2021-11-10
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

I ordered the Mavic 3 just about as soon as the DJI Store allowed me to on launch night last week (I'm East Coast USA). On Friday Nov 5, I got a FedEx tracking number, stating "Shipment information sent to FedEx" but there has been no update since then. I can't imagine there are that many people who were able to order before me, as I constantly refreshed the DJI Store on release night to make sure I was one of the first orders placed. I don't get how folks are getting theirs before me in the sense that I literally ordered within seconds of it being available on the DJI Store. This reminds me of the debacle DJI had with the first Mavic Pro. When I ordered the MP2 in 2018 on release date, I got it 4 days later, and followed the same procedure here for the Mavic 3 (ordered as soon as it was on the DJI Store). I wonder what the difference is this time, perhaps COVID, the easy out for anything these days
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wind Junkie Posted at 11-10 08:01
I ordered the Mavic 3 just about as soon as the DJI Store allowed me to on launch night last week (I'm East Coast USA). On Friday Nov 5, I got a FedEx tracking number, stating "Shipment information sent to FedEx" but there has been no update since then. I can't imagine there are that many people who were able to order before me, as I constantly refreshed the DJI Store on release night to make sure I was one of the first orders placed. I don't get how folks are getting there's before me in the sense that I literally ordered within seconds of it being available on the DJI Store. This reminds me of the debacle DJI had with the first Mavic Pro. When I ordered the MP2 in 2018 on release date, I got it 4 days later, and followed the same procedure (ordered as soon as it was on the DJI Store). I wonder what the difference is this time, perhaps COVID, the easy out for anything these days

Believe me I do understand, I thought I was the first but believe I will be the last to receive it.
2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules