NEW SMART CONTROLLER
819 6 2021-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23901 ft
United States

So I'm waiting for a new smart controller for my Air 2 so I can'actually fly when it's 98 degrees and it finally comes out... and it's for the Mavid 3 only.
This totally sucks.

2021-11-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI said other drones will be added in time but they didn’t say which ones or when.
2021-11-5
Use props
bsqrDrone
lvl.1
United States

Has there been any information on when a Controller will be available?  I can't find out anything about it anywhere.
2021-11-5
Use props
rickmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23901 ft
United States

Seems like maybe some of the hardware on the controller is specific to the new drone. ???  Maybe they'll just come out with a new smart controller for all the other drones, as we have now, only the new tech. I certainly hope so. I just can't fly with the phone in any kind of heat at all.
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. DJI RC Pro is currently compatible with DJI Mavic 3. For other compatible models, please pay attention to the official website for updated information.
2021-11-5
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

rickmo Posted at 11-5 07:55
Seems like maybe some of the hardware on the controller is specific to the new drone. ???  Maybe they'll just come out with a new smart controller for all the other drones, as we have now, only the new tech. I certainly hope so. I just can't fly with the phone in any kind of heat at all.

Are you using the iOS Fly App?  If so, on your iPhone or iPad go to Settings...Battery and enable low power mode.  This works around the overheating issue and the Fly app still works fine.
2021-11-9
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best Buy is showing a possible ship date of December 1st for the RC Pro.
2021-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules