Question about uploading videos as attachments to threads
824 5 2021-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Recently, I asked about my problems with uploading pictures as attachments to threads. I got the replies and managed to solve my problems with them, so thanks for everybody involved with solving the issue.

That got me thinking about uploading videos as attachments to the thread. So I'd like to ask a couple of questions about them:
1) Are the forum members only supposed to link videos to threads from online video sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion etc., or is it possible to upload videos as attachments stright from the computer?
2) If it is possible to upload videos from the computer, then are there some limitations about it's format, size, resolution etc.? If there are, what are these limitations?
3) If this is possible, will there be some kind of a video player in the view, in other words can I look at the videos directly from the thread without downloading them first?

Asking these in case I get around to producing and sharing more video material online. Thank you already for all of your answers. :-)

2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We have transferred your three question to the relevant engineer. They will look into it asap and give you an update in working days.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-11-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 19:33
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We have transferred your three question to the relevant engineer. They will look into it asap and give you an update in working days.  Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for that, I will await for your reply.
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 11-7 13:31
Thank you for that, I will await for your reply.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late update. We have confirmed the three question with our designated teams. I'm sorry to tell you that you can not upload videos as attachment stright from the computer. You can upload it to SkyPixel, and then paste the link here. Besides,  there is no video player in the view. Thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-9 19:15
Hi, there. Sorry for the late update. We have confirmed the three question with our designated teams. I'm sorry to tell you that you can not upload videos as attachment stright from the computer. You can upload it to SkyPixel, and then paste the link here. Besides,  there is no video player in the view. Thank you.

OK, thank you for that information. Guess I'll have to upload my possible videos to YouTube first then.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 11-10 19:51
OK, thank you for that information. Guess I'll have to upload my possible videos to YouTube first then.

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules