Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh+ purchase
760 20 2021-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I guess this is a question for either a mod or someone who's tried. I inadvertentley let my Care Refresh expire. I was intending on getting the Care Refresh+ for my Mavic Air 2 but it lapsed my mind. When I originally bought the care refresh, I waited a little bit and had to go through a verificaton process that my Mavic Air 2 was in order to be able to purchase the Care Refresh. I'd like to know if there is a way I can go through a verifiction process and get the Care Refresh+ for my MA2. I expect the answer to be that it isn't available since the Care Refreh lapsed but one can always hope.

2021-11-5
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

My refresh lapsed, (forgetful on my part) bu tDji allowed me to extend after I completed their necessary verification requirements. Mind you, I was only a couple of days over the 12 month anniversary.
2021-11-5
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 11-5 09:43
My refresh lapsed, (forgetful on my part) bu tDji allowed me to extend after I completed their necessary verification requirements. Mind you, I was only a couple of days over the 12 month anniversary.

Thanks for the info yogi053. Much appreciated!! Sadly I'm more than a couple days lapsed, I'm a couple moths.... Still my MA2 is in tip top shape and would go through the verification process if they will allow me to.
2021-11-5
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

I would think it would be the same process. I don't remember being a time limit after the expiration of the "warranty".
You will just have to shoot the video for them again to verify the functionality of said AC...
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the SN of your aircraft? Also, the date when you bought the Care Refresh. You may send it to me through PM.
2021-11-5
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

JodyB Posted at 11-5 10:03
Thanks for the info yogi053. Much appreciated!! Sadly I'm more than a couple days lapsed, I'm a couple moths.... Still my MA2 is in tip top shape and would go through the verification process if they will allow me to.

Fingers crossed for you.
2021-11-5
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 11-5 23:28
Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks, I’ll probably need it!! lol
2021-11-6
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Actually just talked to them and someone from the DJI care team is supposed to contact me in the next few days to get it taken care of.  Actually helped me sort out a couple of issues. Very nice support session this time round. Good job DJI!!
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

JodyB Posted at 11-6 07:12
Actually just talked to them and someone from the DJI care team is supposed to contact me in the next few days to get it taken care of.  Actually helped me sort out a couple of issues. Very nice support session this time round. Good job DJI!!

Hi, JodyB. Thanks for letting us know of the update. We're thrilled to know your concerns have been addressed in a timely manner. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2021-11-6
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-6 07:40
Hi, JodyB. Thanks for letting us know of the update. We're thrilled to know your concerns have been addressed in a timely manner. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Thank you DJI Diana. It’s very much appreciated!!
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-6 08:06
Thank you DJI Diana. It’s very much appreciated!!

No worries, JodyB. Have a great weekend!
2021-11-6
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-6 07:40

While my concerns were met in a timely manner, apparently I’m not going to be able to get the care refresh+ added to my mavic air 2. This is rather discouraging really as I am willing to provide whatever is necessary to show that my drone is in excellent condition.
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-7 13:56
While my concerns were met in a timely manner, apparently I’m not going to be able to get the care refresh+ added to my mavic air 2. This is rather discouraging really as I am willing to provide whatever is necessary to show that my drone is in excellent condition.

We're terribly sorry to know about this. We'll try to reach out to the team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience in resolving this matter.
2021-11-7
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-7 15:59
We're terribly sorry to know about this. We'll try to reach out to the team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience in resolving this matter.

Thank you for anything that can be done DJI Diana. It really is appreciated!!
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-7 16:03
Thank you for anything that can be done DJI Diana. It really is appreciated!!

You're most welcome, JodyB. Feel free to reach us at any time. We'll try our best to help.
2021-11-7
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Received an update to the email that was originally received. Likely a positive outcome. Thank you to DJI Wanda and DJI Diana for all their help with this matter. It is truly appreciated!!
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-8 12:12
Received an update to the email that was originally received. Likely a positive outcome. Thank you to DJI Wanda and DJI Diana for all their help with this matter. It is truly appreciated!!

Hi JodyB, thanks for your update. Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2021-11-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-8 18:12
Hi JodyB, thanks for your update. Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you DJI Natalia. Good to speak to you again. I hope all is well with you and yours!!
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-8 18:44
Thank you DJI Natalia. Good to speak to you again. I hope all is well with you and yours!!

2021-11-10
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just for clarification, I was able to purchase DJI Care Refresh+. I do not intend on being forgetful and letting the devices that I have the Care Refresh on lapse anymore!! Thank you to all the mods and admins here on the forum and to the customer service representatives/care refresh team that were involved in making this happen. I really appreciate it!!
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-11 09:14
Just for clarification, I was able to purchase DJI Care Refresh+. I do not intend on being forgetful and letting the devices that I have the Care Refresh on lapse anymore!! Thank you to all the mods and admins here on the forum and to the customer service representatives/care refresh team that were involved in making this happen. I really appreciate it!!

Thank you for your support, JodyB. We much appreciate your kind words about our customer service, which gave us motivation and confidence to keep moving, please feel free to let us know if you have any concerns, we are always here to help.
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules