red lights
1098 2 2021-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ksimodo
lvl.1

France

Hello everybody

Newbie with fpv i'm experiencing few problems with my FPV (was a mavic air 2 user for 3 years) -

1- the aircraft battery received is not charging/working, fortunately had ordered a spare one.

2 - DJI assistant ordered me to update the firmwares for goggles, command and aircraft
3 - went ok for the googles and the control
4 - apparently dowloaded the full stuff for the aircraft and i have 1 bar left on the battery - but then had a message saying "the system needs a battery charged over 43 % bla bla bla..please try again", which I did after one hour with a full battery
5 - Then the system stopped after a few minutes - all the aircraft leds were fix red - could not stop it with the battery switch - After one night the problem is still here ( plus the fact that my battery doesn't charge over two bars.) - I'm afraid I am in a deep mess

Can somebody help ??
Merci beaucoup

2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and please try again? Furthermore,  try to refresh first the current firmware then try to download the latest one then check if there are some changes. Please send us the error message showing on the DJI Assistant 2 if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For your issues, we will reply separately.
1. If you find your battery doesn't work after you receive the aircraft, please apply for an online repair request and then send it back.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/service/r ... ite&from=footer
2. According to your description and the indicator light staus, the message is reasonable. You may refer to the picture below:

3. Could you please tell us how did the indicator lights of the front legs show? You may refer to the picture below:

Please tell us your feedback.
2021-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules