342 16 2021-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you know DJI... wait for it and do not buy it before everyting that DJI did promice is working.

- Is the 4G dongel working in the EU? if you need it then wait and see if it will work...
- What about the zoom camera, only 30fps, is a update comming that wil do 25 fps? PAL...
- Active Track 5.0 ( never use it, borring, by a Skydio 2 if you you like that )
- Waypoints
- Mastershots ( i never use it, my god these borring shots, and if you need it fly it by hand, easy )
- Follow modePOI
- Burst Mode- SSD so a hole battery emty to get my shots of the drone?...

Do not think when DJI did SAY it wil come that it will realy come...

The main camera is great, now the rest has to be great to...

Wait for it, i know it's hard to wait..

:-)

2021-11-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=252666

I already posted a thread above link.
Although the more of these threads posted the better.
2021-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just don't trust an IOU from DJI.  Sorry, not buying at this time.
2021-11-6
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

It's always great to get the new updated latest models, but just seems madness to spend that amount on day one, on an unknown quantity until its shown to be reliable.
2021-11-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

UKMoose Posted at 11-6 04:42
It's always great to get the new updated latest models, but just seems madness to spend that amount on day one, on an unknown quantity until its shown to be reliable.

Its not nice, but if everyone were to take your advice how would we know its going to be reliable.
2021-11-6
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 11-6 04:47
Its not nice, but if everyone were to take your advice how would we know its going to be reliable.

Fair comment but I've made the mistake several times, so a lesson learned form my point of view. I really do hope the Mavic 3 is as good as it appears on paper.
2021-11-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

UKMoose Posted at 11-6 05:56
Fair comment but I've made the mistake several times, so a lesson learned form my point of view. I really do hope the Mavic 3 is as good as it appears on paper.

Well you can be excused for that, particularly with these drones ;+)
2021-11-6
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

hallmark007 Posted at 11-6 06:08
Well you can be excused for that, particularly with these drones ;+)

I will wait until all missing things are there, as promised and then probably a bit longer to see here in the forum if all works. So far I am quite happy with Mavic 2 pro, especially the video quality, which is what is of interest to me.
2021-11-6
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

The weakest point of DJI is programming. Yes, this is silly but real. They wait 3 years for new model of Mavic and now there is a product what does not finish yet for about firmware. DJI come on.
I'm sure they are good engineers but being lazy after the Mavic 2. Smart controller, Goggles RE, air and mini, they all get support late or doesn't get support well at all. If you would like to create your ecosystem, you need to support your devices as much as possible, as well as possible.

Will i buy mavic 3? Maybe, but not today. Why? Because i don't trust the name but i need to be sure.

DJI change the game, support your devices as much as possible. We like toys, we would buy all of them. But trust is much more important, recover it back...
2021-11-6
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm far from prefect but I do have to know what is on the bleeding edge of technology as far as consumer drones are concerned. At 10 pm local I went into this offer expecting to pay $1600 US for a basic M3. I was a bit floored when the price increased $600 and I backed away...for an hour. Then I went full into the fray. Silly I guess, but I am 73 and aging fast so why the hell not? This is a game for the not weak of heart. If I don't enjoy the journey so much I have nobody to blame but myself. So far this approach has worked for me ;-) Bring it on!
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that we have no plans to sell 4G Dongle in Europe. Attaching a 4G dongle would bring the weight above 900 grams, but our aim was to keep MTOM below 900 grams to widen the user base to those who only have an A1/A3 drone license. Mavic 3 users will get, amongst others, a fantastic dual-camera system and a flight time of more than 45 minutes which is a significant increase over previous models. In our opinion, these additional performance factors for our Mavic 3 users outweigh currently speculative considerations about classification standards that have not yet been finalized.

Regarding your second question about the zoom camera, we are sorry to tell you that the zoom camera currently do not support 25fps, but we have already reported your requiry to the relevant engineer.

Hope my answer is helpful to you.
2021-11-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 23:44
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that we have no plans to sell 4G Dongle in Europe. Attaching a 4G dongle would bring the weight above 900 grams, but our aim was to keep MTOM below 900 grams to widen the user base to those who only have an A1/A3 drone license. Mavic 3 users will get, amongst others, a fantastic dual-camera system and a flight time of more than 45 minutes which is a significant increase over previous models. In our opinion, these additional performance factors for our Mavic 3 users outweigh currently speculative considerations about classification standards that have not yet been finalized.

Regarding your second question about the zoom camera, we are sorry to tell you that the zoom camera currently do not support 25fps, but we have already reported your requiry to the relevant engineer.

I think you didn’t answer the question regarding features for Mavic3 , what features are coming in January? Will POI quickshots mastershots waypoints and active track be included?
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-7 00:06
I think you didn’t answer the question regarding features for Mavic3 , what features are coming in January? Will POI quickshots mastershots waypoints and active track be included?

Hi, there. Sorry, i missed. Hyperlapse, MasterShots, FocusTrack(include: Spotlight, ActiveTrack5.0, Point of Interest), QuickShots will be available in January of 2022 through firmware updates.
Hope this helps.
2021-11-7
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 23:44
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that we have no plans to sell 4G Dongle in Europe. Attaching a 4G dongle would bring the weight above 900 grams, but our aim was to keep MTOM below 900 grams to widen the user base to those who only have an A1/A3 drone license. Mavic 3 users will get, amongst others, a fantastic dual-camera system and a flight time of more than 45 minutes which is a significant increase over previous models. In our opinion, these additional performance factors for our Mavic 3 users outweigh currently speculative considerations about classification standards that have not yet been finalized.

2021-11-7
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-6 04:47

Not everyone does read my nonsens :-)
2021-11-7
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-7 00:41
That is not great, i have the papers to fly everything up to 25KG, now you again, if you think the cine is for the hobby flyer?, No, for that it’s to expensive…
So i can not use the 4G module because the hobby flyer with A1-A2-A3 papers can not fly it, what about the people that can fly it with papers that go up to 25KG in the EU!
2021-11-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is what heliguy says.

Intelligent Shooting Modes
Mavic 3 offers a range of intelligent modes to help content creators capture compelling photos and videos.

These include:

MasterShots: Lets users create high-quality content more easily and quickly. After automatic editing and dubbing in the app, videos can be created in minutes and directly shared with friends.

Panorama Mode: Mavic 3 allows pictures to be directly stitched and processed by the drone, without the DJI Fly App or any post-production, allowing users to capture breathtaking landscapes with sweeping breadth and rich detail.

QuickTransfer: Lets users store and process materials on their mobile devices without linking with the remote controller. Mavic 3 can now transmit materials from the drone to the mobile device more quickly through the Wi-Fi 6 protocol.

These modes will be available in January 2022 through firmware updates.

I’d also read the >50fps was coming next year along with Active track 5.  But active track 4 is included.
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules