Brand New Air 2S Remote Control not charging
1105 3 2021-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans51747d68
lvl.1
Canada

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has had this issue and what the solution was. After a month of back and forth with a warranty claim with DJI I finally got a brand new Air 2S delivered, right out of the box the remote has the following symptoms:

1. When plugged in (ive tried multiple chargers and cables), all four LED lights flash once, then nothing. Sometimes after flashing once they will go through a rolling flash for 4 seconds and then turn off.

2. I cannot power the RC on under any scenario except if i power it on within 4 seconds of plugging it in. Once its on it works fine but as soon as i unplug it it shuts off.

3. Ive tried leaving it to charge overnight but it seems like after that 4 second window it does not draw any power regardless of how long you leave it pluged in.

This is very disappointing, I would realled like to avoid shipping the RC in under warranty as I have already had too much down time since the originally warranty process started, This was bought directly from the DJI site so i dont have the luxury of returning or exchanging locally.

Any experince or help is appreciated.
2021-11-6
Use props
khud23
New

United States

I'm worried that I am in the same boat.  Just unboxed it and I got 4 rolling green lights and now nothing.  When I plug it is I get 1 green light for a second and then nothing.
2022-3-4
Use props
Dural
lvl.1

United States

You ever figure this out?  Having the same issue.
2023-9-23
Use props
Dural
lvl.1

United States

I figured it out, hooked it up to a good PD charger and it immediately started charging.  Tried several normal chargers without luck.
2023-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules